Red Velvet&Tea: AJ

Name: Jung Somin/Allison Jung

Nicknames: Allie, Minnie, Min, AJ

Goes by: AJ

Face Claim: TWICE's Jeongyeon

DOB: November 1, 1995

Age: 24

Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Australian-Korean

Height: 170 cm (5'6)

Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: AJ is very mature and is always watching over what goes down at the cafe. She is always making sure things are in their place and often helps fill in jobs when someone's out. AJ is super sweet and caring, can always be found entertaining the small kids that come into the cafe. She often brings in her younger siblings so she can keep an eye on them and work at the same time.

Background: AJ grew up in Melbourne with her parents and younger siblings when they came around. She was always the bookworm and top student in her school while her brother was the polar opposite. During her childhood, AJ's parents always seemed to be fighting, even when her mom was pregnant with the youngest twins, which she knew was dangerous for her mom and the twins. When her mom was sent to the hospital when she went into labor prematurely she began thinking the worst of it and began getting her younger siblings dressed and ready to leave. Sadly, her mother didn't make it through childbirth and her brother, Minhyuk, and her knew that it was their father's fault for always fighting with her while she was pregnant. Minhyuk and AJ pretty much became their siblings parents. Once they turned 18, their father lost custody of all 6 of them and AJ's immediate reaction was to move to Korea where they at least had family. The six of them lived with a cousin of theirs up until they could afford their own apartment. Since they moved to Korea, AJ would work multiple jobs to keep food on the table, that's how she stumbled upon the cafe. She was walking dogs when she walked by and saw the 'Now Hiring' sign on the window.

Languages: Korean, English

Instruments: Guitar

Hobbies:
- Cooking
- Cleaning
- Reading
- Longboarding

Specialties/Talents:
- Longboarding
- Cleaning til' perfection

Habits:
- Pulling at her hair when stressed out
- Bottles her stress up

Likes:
- Cleaning
- Bubble Tea

- Red Velvet Cake
- BBQ
- Old Cartoons

Dislikes:
- Cucumbers
- Irresponsible People
- People that take everything for granted

Extra Facts:
- Is often called mom by her youngest brother

- Is always working double shifts
- Has mild anxiety attacks at random points
- Is often said that she looks like her mom

- Wears a locket with a picture of her mom in it
- Will fall asleep on the couch with Changsub while watching old reruns of Hamtaro and Looney Tunes

Slot: Red Velvet&Tea

Love Interest: Hwang Minhyun

Work Position: Cleaner/Janitor

Family: Mom (deceased), Dad, Twin Brother Minhyuk, Younger Brother Daniel, Younger Sister Vivienne, Younger Twin Brother & Sister Chaeyeon & Changsub

Friends: Im Nayeon of TWICE, Kang Seulgi & Wendy Son/Son Seungwan of Red Velvet, Kim Jonghyun & Choi Minki (JR & Ren of NU'EST), Choi Seungcheol & Yoon Jeonghan & Joshua Hong/Hong Jisoo (S.Coups & Jeonghan & Joshua/95-liners of Seventeen), Wen Junhui & Kwon Soonyoung & Jeon Wonwoo & Lee Jihoon (Jun & Hoshi & Wonwoo & Woozi/96-liners of Seventeen), Kim Junmyeon & Kim Minseok & Zhang Yixing & Byun Baekhyun & Kim Jongdae & Park Chanyeol & Do Kyungsoo & Kim Jongin & Oh Sehun (Members of EXO)

Coups & Jeonghan & Joshua/95-liners of Seventeen), Wen Junhui & Kwon Soonyoung & Jeon Wonwoo & Lee Jihoon (Jun & Hoshi & Wonwoo & Woozi/96-liners of Seventeen), Kim Junmyeon & Kim Minseok & Zhang Yixing & Byun Baekhyun & Kim Jongdae & Park Chanyeo...

Currently Living: Lives with her siblings in a four bedroom apartment.

How You met LI: AJ was heading to work with Minhyuk and the younger twins when she bumped into Minhyun. She kept apologizing since she spilt his coffee. He told her it was alright, but she refused that it was and offered to buy him a new one. Minhyuk smiled at his sister and quickly went off with the twins, leaving the two alone. This caused AJ to get flustered and left with Minhyun to get coffee.

How You Treat Each Other: It's very strange because sometimes they can be super chatty/kinda flirty but at the same time they can be super awkward and shy around each other.

Reaction to First & Second Person falling for the rivals: She doesn't really care for the rivalry between them since she herself has a crush on their 'rival'.

Requested Scenes:
- AJ was with teh younger twins at the park when someone comes up and just assumes that the twins are hers and begins bashing her for it, this is when Minki & Jonghyun (who was with Minhyun but AJ didn't notice) came up and told them off.
- AJ and Sungwoon having one of their random philosophical 3AM conversations about 'can fish get thirsty or not'.

Relationships with Coworkers:
- Macaroon&Espresso: Relies on her the most, mainly when she needs a break from something.
- Chocolate Chip&Latte: Tells her about all the embarrassing conversations she's had with Sungwoon, making them grow close.
- Peanut Butter&Milkshake: Is always the guinea pig for her new food combination. 
- Oatmeal Raisin&Slushie: Helps her wash and put away the dishes, has some of teh weirdest conversations, mainly about the size of bugs and animals in Australia.
- Gingerbread&Bubble Tea: Often helps her come up with ideas for new drinks or art in the drinks.
- Chocolate&Malt: Loves teasing her on her height, loves how sociable she is.
- Sugar&Soda: Often teases her about Woojin, and helps her with her school work, also has Vivienne help her a lot when she's busy.
- Gingersnap&Smoothie: Likes poking and prodding at her to make her reveal more about herself.
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip&Milk: Loves how sweet and kind she is, is closest to her at points.
- Snickerdoodle&Lemonade: Cleans up after her the most when she breaks a glass.

Relationships with Restaurant employees:
- Yoon Jisung: Tends to roll her eyes at him a lot since he's so childish during certain times.
- Ha Sungwoon: Got to know him first, has actually had many 3AM philosophical talks with him.
- Hwang Minhyun: Is super shy and awkward around him, causing her accent to stick out a ton.
- Ong Seongwoo: Always tells him he'd look good in a leather jacket, but he never seems to agree.
- Kim Jaehwan: Doesn't really understand him.
- Kang Daniel: Can stand him the most, often chats with him whenever they bump into each other.
- Park Jihoon: Finds him dorkibly adorable.
- Park Woojin: Always keeps her eyes on him when he's at the cafe.
- Bae Jinyoung: Finds his quietness cute.
- Lee Daehwi: Often laughs at his sass.
- Lai Guanlin: Often gives him life tips.