Oatmeal Chocolate Chip&Milk: Jiyeon

Name: Kim Jiyeon/Jennie Kim

Nicknames: Jiji, Yeonie

Goes by: Jiyeon

Face Claim: Oh My Girl's Arin

DOB: December 29, 2002

Age: 17

Birthplace: London, England

Ethnicity: British-Korean

Nationality: British

Height: 158 cm (5'2)

Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Jiyeon is kind, genuine, cute, energetic, childish, sassy, and can be serious.

Background: Jiyeon was born in London, England and lived there up until she was 10 years old. Her father made her family move back to Korea as he had a job offer there that was really good. She transferred to the school Seoul School of Performing Arts and she made a lot of good friends there. Jiyeon was a pretty wealthy girl because of her dad's job but when she turned 14, he got fired. Her family struggled with money and Jiyeon looked around everywhere for a place to work when one day, she found a leaflet to work at a cafe. She rung the number and applied for the job.

Languages: Korean, English

Instruments: Piano

Hobbies:
- Dancing
- Singing
- Playing Piano
- Drawing

Specialties/Talents:
- Singing
- Dancing
- Playing Piano
- Freestyle Dancing
- Flexibility

Habits:
- Pouting when she finds something difficult
- Randomly biting her lip
- Randomly brushing her hand through her hair
- Speaking in English when she eats spicy food

Likes:
- Cats
- Singing
- Playing Piano
- Dancing
- Sweet Things
- Kids

Dislikes:
- Rude People
- Coffee
- Bugs
- The Dark
- Thunder/Lightning
- Horror Films

Extra Facts:
- Is a scaredy cat
- Has a very strong and posh English accent
- Has a cat named Skye

Slot: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip&Milk

Love Interest: Lee Daehwi

Work Position: Hostess

Family: Mom, Dad, Older Brother

Friends: Kim Jiyeon (Kei of Lovelyz), Byun Baekhyun & Kim Jongin (Baekhyun & Kai of EXO), Bae Juhyun & Son Seungwan/Wendy Son (Irene & Wendy of Red Velvet), Bang Chan/Chris Bang & Lee Yongbok/Felix Lee & Kim Seungmin & Yang Jeongin of Stray Kids, Lee Minhyung/Mark Lee & Huang Renjun & Lee Jeno & Kim Donghyuck & Na Jaemin & Zhong Chenle & Park Jisung (Members of NCT Dream)

Currently Living: Alone in a two bedroom apartment in Seoul.

How You met LI: Daehwi and Jiyeon used to go to the same school. At first they never talked to each other, Jiyeon stayed away for he was one of the cooler kids while she was one of the kids who kept to themselves. One day, during dance class, Jiyeon was told to move up classes and ended up being in the same dance class as him. She had to dance to a song so the class could see her talent, and she chose HyunA's Bubble Pop and everyone was impressed, including Daehwi. After class he went up to her and complimented her, they started a conversation and it soon turned really friendly.

How You Treat Each Other: Daehwi can either be really kind and caring towards Jiyeon or he can be really mean and tease her. He'll be ready to fight anyone who is mean to her and hurts her but at the same time, he teases her about a lot of little things. Jiyeon is really childish around Daehwi, she will tease him like a child, would stick out her tongue, and she'd even do a lot of aegyo around him without thinking. She's really touchy with him and she's really caring too. If anyone tries to hurt him, she'll be there straight away.

Reaction to First & Second Person falling for the rivals: At first, Jiyeon feels a sense of betrayal and like the person is being a fool but later on she accepts them and supports them.

Requested Scenes:
- Jiyeon is a bit clumsy one day and she falls all over the place, dropping things and ruining things, everyone gets mad at her but she still smiles through it all until she can't handle it and she runs to the storage room. She feels like quitting but Daehwi talks her out of it.
- Confession scene: Where Jiyeon calls Daehwi to have lunch at the cafe, while they're drinking their drinks, hers will be Hot Chocolate as its her favorite, she confesses but she doesn't stop talking so Daehwi kisses her to shut her up.
- All the cafe employees having a day off and going out bowling. They all have fun and it's a day for them to all get closer.

Relationships with Coworkers:
- Macaroon&Espresso: They have a really cute mother-daughter type relationship.
- Chocolate Chip&Latte: They play around a lot but they also talk about really serious things.
- Red Velvet&Tea: She can be closest to her at points.
- Peanut Butter&Milkshake: Jiyeon always helps her out when she needs it.
- Oatmeal Raisin&Slushie: They talk in their free time.
- Gingerbread&Bubble Tea: They don't talk much as Jiyeon is too scared to approach her.
- Chocolate&Malt: Really good friends and she's like a mother to her.
- Sugar&Soda: Best friends and she trusts her the most.
- Gingersnap&Smoothie: They don't talk much as Jiyeon doesn't know how to approach her.
- Snickerdoodle&Lemonade: They act cute together.

Relationships with Restaurant employees:
- Yoon Jisung: They have a father-daughter relationship.
- Ha Sungwoon: They go around prancing everyone together.
- Hwang Minhyun: He always lectures her about being clean.
- Ong Seongwoo: One of her close friends and they act weird together.
- Kim Jaehwan: They play music together.
- Kang Daniel: They act really cute together. They're the 'puppies'.
- Park Jihoon: They're always doing aegyo together.
- Park Woojin: They're best friends and she always brings up his dark past.
- Bae Jinyoung: They're not as close but they are still close.
- Lee Daehwi: Best friends who always tease each other.
- Lai Guanlin: She always treats him like a baby.