Gingersnap&Smoothie: Ahrin

Name: Na Ahrin

Name: Na Ahrin

Nicknames: Rin Rin, Nabi, Nana

Goes by: Ahrin

Face Claim: April's Jinsol

DOB: December 1, 2001

Age: 18

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 158 cm (5'2)

Weight: 40 kg (88 lbs)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Ahrin's personality is very mysterious. She is very secretive, quiet, timid, hard to open up to, and kinda cold. When you first meet Ahrin, she'll probably have a cold aura which can make people think she is very rude. She isn't rude but she is blunt which makes her seem cold. Some of her cold remarks can be very cold and honest but that shows that she cares about you. It is very hard for Ahrin to open up to you because she had some rumors going on around her school about her when she was in elementary school. This also makes her secretive. She doesn't express her feelings and will not share her personal life that much. Ahrin is so quiet that some people wonder if she ever talks. Ahrin has always been quiet to the people around her. She is sometimes afraid of saying the wrong things at the wrong time. Ahrin is also mysterious and makes people wonder if she is a vampire or had a very big secret. She is also very competitive but doesn't show it. Ahrin likes to win and never likes to lose no matter who it is to. She is also very diligent and tries her best and puts effort into almost everything. Ahrin thinks she's very independent and doesn't try to rely on other people a lot since she thinks she should be able to do things on her own. At first Ahrin might appear cold and mysterious but she is a very kind person. People may not know that she has feelings but she does and tends to bottle them up. She is a person who cries easily but will hide her tears. Ahrin is also a very understanding person and will be there for you. She is also a very trustworthy person and will not tell anyone something important to anybody. It may seem like Ahrin is a cold person but she is a warm-hearted girl.

Background: Ahrin grew up in a middle class family. She is the youngest in the family and has two older brothers. She was born in Busan, South Korea but moved to Seoul when she was 12 with her parents and siblings. When she turned 16 her parents went back to Busan to live with her grandpa who was very sick. That's when she started to live with her brothers. Ahrin's parents paid for the house and sends them money but Ahrin and her brothers would work at coffee shops after school to earn a little bit more money. Ahrin quit her job at the coffee shop since her brothers thought it was very dangerous to come back after her shift since it was a 30 minute walk. When herbrother, Yoohyun, was walking through the streets after school he saw a poster of the shop hiring people. Then Yoohyun showed her a picture of the poster and convinced her to try getting the job.