𝟎𝟓 ╸ game of survival

𝑴𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑩                 . . .                  𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 𝑖 ❩
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝙱. 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂 / ❛ i will 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡,
𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 of 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄,              𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 !

"CARBON POLYMER," HOWARD Stark tells Steve and Diana as they walk down the lab, Steve's hands in his pockets as Diana's hands hung by her side. They all looked down at a black fabric, "Should withstand your average German bayonet. Although HYDRA's not going to attack you both with a pocket knife. I hear you're kind of attached." Howard pats Steve's showcase shield as they walk down the table again. Diana was wearing a dark grey skirt with its matching jacket, a white collar peeking out from under the neckline of the buttoned overcoat and a hat was resting on her head. Her hair was put into a bun to make it stay out of her way.

"It's handier than you might think," Steve replies, watching Howard scoff.

"I took the liberty of coming up with some options," Howard says, different shields were resting on the table, waiting to be used, all of them looking a little different from the rest. They were hideous to Diana, but she kept her mouth shut. "This one's fun," Steve's eyes wander to a sleek circular shield. "She's been fitted with electrical relays that allow you to. . ."

"What about this one?" He bends to pick it up, Howard beginning to protest against that shield.

"No, no, that's just a prototype."

"What's it made of?"

"Vibranium," Howard answers, Diana's fingers sliding across the silver metallic surface. "It's stronger than steel and third the weight." Steve had grown to like Diana, her caring, reliable, influential character really easy to get used to. "It's completely vibration absorbent."

"Give it a nice blue and red paint job and you got yourself a shield, Steve," Diana says as the supersoldier slides his arm through the loops, and she knocks on it with her knuckles a few times, a dull sound emitting from it. Steve looked at her with a mix of confusion and happiness; he felt the small little vibrations from it when she knocked on it like a door.

"How come it's not standard issue?"

"It's the rarest metal on Earth," Diana responds. "This is the only bit we have."