𝟏𝟕 ╸end of the line

𝑴𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑩                 . . .                      𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 𝑖
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝙱. 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂 / ❛ i will 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡,
𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 of 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,     𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 !

"PEOPLE ARE GOING to die, Buck," Steve faces off Bucky in the last Helicarrier, his best friend's face left uncovered from the muzzle he wore when they first fought, the once bright, steel-blue eyes now a dull grey. "I can't let that happen." They stood about fifteen feet away from each other, Steve shaking his head in remorse. "Please don't make me do this." When he doesn't do anything, the first supersoldier sets his jaw and wipes any emotion from his face, throwing his shield and the Winter Soldier blocks it with his metal arm, the metal disk flying back to his hand. Bullets ricochet off it, and Bucky takes a second handgun out, shooting Steve, the bullet ripping some muscle off as it just skims his body. The pain erupted at once, but he didn't let it stop him as he let out a small groan, Bucky standing up to hit Steve again, but is hit back by the shield, his back slamming against the metal grating of the walkway.

He takes out a knife, the blonde sighing softly before engaging in hand-to-hand combat, making sure to stay clear of the knife and block any of the punches and kicks coming his way. When his shield makes contact, Bucky is thrown back a few feet, and Steve takes this time to press the combination number into the pin pad, the hard drive holder coming down, and he turns around quickly to block Bucky's attacks. No, not Bucky; HYDRA's attacks.

The metal plates in the Soldier's arms shift to put more weight in it, pushing the Captain back, and the blonde male kicks him squarely in the chest, going back to the hard drive rack to put in SHIELD's last disk. Reaching into his belt's pocket, he feels it with his gloved fingertips but has to abandon it to hold the vibranium shield up to stop James' fist from coming in contact with his face, a deep bell-like note vibrating through it. Steve pushes him back, grunting at the force of it as Bucky now had the same strength he had. He swings his shield, hitting Bucky's metal arm just once, but he swings it again to hit it once more. He punches him, Bucky grunting as his friend's fist comes in contact with the fleshy part of his cheek, knocking him against a railing. He cries out as he runs towards the blonde, using all of his body weight to throw him and himself over the railing to the ground below.