𝟏𝟑 ╸resume

𝑴𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑩                 . . .                   𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 𝑖
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝙱. 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂 / ❛ i will 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡,
𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 of 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,                         𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,                         𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 !

STEVE, DIANA, AND Natasha are all tired and dirty as they reach the home of Sam Wilson, the man Steve had met at the park a few days before. The dark-skinned man was home from his morning run, trying to drink some orange juice when his door is knocked on. He puts down the carton and walks over, opening it to see the trio he saw the other day. "Hey, man," he said, looking down at the three of them, seeing that the redheaded woman had looked like she went through Hell and the dark-haired woman looked abashed. "I'm sorry about this," Steve gets straight to the point. "We need a place to lay low."

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us," Diana adds, Sam pausing before replying to her sentence. "Not everyone," he moves to the side, eyes looking over the street, and lets the trio enter into his home, letting them clean up. Later, after the three are washed and Natasha sitting on the guest bed, Diana watching a child chase after a puppy and Steve dried his hands with a white towel. "You okay?" He asks Natasha, leaning against the doorway as he watched her dry the tips of her hair. "Yeah," she nods, making Steve throw the towel in the dirty clothes basket inside the bathroom, walking over to his friend.