Author's Note

"This is not your brokenness,

it's mine. I know it's all

falling apart but I'm just not

ready to let it go. I'm not

sure if I don't want help or

if I'm just not ready to be

fixed, but please stop asking."

- Jane B.

(TRIGGER WARNING. THIS WRITING DOES CONTAIN WAYS OF SELF HARM. I DO NOT RECOMMEND FOR READING IF YOU ARE OR HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH SELF HARM. ALSO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS MATERIAL.

PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER IF YOU EVER NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO: 1-800-273-8255. Heaven knows they were always there when I needed them. If you feel like having another option private message me here and I will listen to it all.

Stay strong, it's just a motion, I promise. Your life is not fiction.)

I just want you to know this is my first tampering with writing on wattpad. I am open to your constructive critisism and thoughts on anything and everything. There will be certain goals on chapters once I get this going if the first chapter even interests someone the slightest bit. Sorry if I sound robotic, it's just it's 2:20am and I'm quite tired. I may use commas when not needed because It's something I'm used to haha. I'll try and fix that. And lastly I love you for even choosing to look at this fanfiction.

Lots of love,

Jasmine.

p.s. Instead of Harry being in One Direction he's in 5 sos, DON'T HATE ME. It just works with the story.