6.

Author's POV
The fight ended with the victory of Shinoa Squad. They returned to their dorms, saying their goodbyes. It has been a tough week for yuu, since there were attacks from other vampires and of course, the prince. Yuu came inside his dorm and was ready to go to the shower.

  He opened the door to the bathroom only to see.....

  Yuu's POV
I was ready to take a bath. I opened the door "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I shut the door so fast that I thought I broke the hinges. I started panting hard. 'Fuck, keep yourself together man.' oh right, just to tell you guys so that you guys don't keep screaming at your phone" WHAT IS IT?!" It was of course, the prince, taking a fucking shower. I mean like it is my fault for not knocking but, dude, does he know how to lock doors?
  I laid on my bed. This week has been so god damn tiring, especially with Guren being the head of the moon demon force and the prince being a god damn bitch. Of course he still hasn't given up on his mission on making me praise him and that is very annoying, considering that he is my dorm mate and he can just start doing "stuff". I heard the door open to see a wet haired prince  only with a towel covering his lower part. I blushed looking away from him. He smirked. "I-i am going to take a bath now." I stood up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. " You really like me touching you." I glared and blush.  " In your dreams!" I snarled at him. " Well if you hate me touching you, I'm sure you won't mind." Wha-?!"
  He kissed me, again. But roughly this time. He shoved me to his bed and started sucking on my neck. I felt his fangs brush over my skin. I shivered.
   "S..stop!" He touched my chest and kissed me again. " I said STOP!" I pushed him away. Huffing  and blushing. I crawled into a ball. "Just stop..." I cried. Of course I should. He violated me. What would you feel if someone did that.  I walked to the bathroom and started showering, wishing I could scrub off all of his touchings. "I really hate you..." I mumbled.

-----------
Heya! Sorry for the short update and for vanishing out of nowhere. But I am here now with a new update! Please enjoy!
          Love y'all,
              arikarin 5677😉