11.

🚫SMUT ALERT!!🚫

  The room was room was dark. It wasn't quiet though, it was because of the moans and grunts in the room. Mika inserted his finger which made Yuu moan in pleasure. He inserted each finger until he went down to suck Yuu's thing.(hehe) he sucked it whole which made Yuu arch his back.
  Mika took the lube and put it on his thing and slowly inserted it in Yuu's whole. "okay, Yuu, I'm going to move." Yuu took a deep breath and nodded. Mika moved I and out slowly and gradually increased his speed. He suck Yuu's nipples and kissed his lips.  "M- Mika, I'm going to.. ah" Mika thrusts faster and harder on the boy and came inside the ebony haired boy. "Love you Yuu."

  " I love you too... Mika."

.........

The end!!

I'm really sorry it had to end like this. But, I'm trying to maintain distance from MikaYuu because YuuNoa might happen and it would hurt me when YuuNoa becomes true(pls. Don't) but, I'll always ship it. Bye!!
     Arikarin 5677😉

  ALSO!!!!! ATTENTION!!!! I'M PLANNING TO MAKE A NEW STORY. BUT PLEASE SUGGEST A GENRE YOU GUYS WANT ME TO  WRITE AND I'LL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT.
I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL CHECK IT OUT AND LOVE IT. ALSO PLEASE READ MY SISTER'S BOOK
  TITLE IS....
"MY GAMER BOYFRIEND"
I HOPE YOU GUYS CHECK IT OUT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!! I HOPE WE CAN REACH THE SAME NUMBER AND MORE IN THE NEXT BOOK!!
THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK!!