Loving thy enemy 4

Chapter 4

I had almost crashed into someone. The figure was standing in the entryway of my building.

I tripped and fell .

"Ouch" I cried as I could feel a bruise on my knee. I then looked up at what happened to be the most handsome man I had ever seen.

He had beautiful green eyes and dark brown colored hair. He was leaning against the frame of the entrance and laughing at something. His face was cautious even while laughing. It was then that reality struck me.

He was the "new" guy...!!!!!

He didn't look like Mr.grumpy right now, not when he was laughing like a jackass. And to make matters worse I saw him giving a "high 5" to sneha and laughing along with her . "ohhkaay, so she has trapped him in her charms already! such a loser" I thought.

"Oh my godd!!" I could hear myself think.

Was I blind in the morning to not notice his insanely beautiful face or I guess he looked too tired in the morning and his rude manner had put me off to not notice anything but his weird behavior.

He must have spotted me standing with my mouth open like a fool because he suddenly looked at me straight in the eye and instantly adopted a stern expression.

Adi however came running to me and pulled me by the hand. He then ushered me towards the new guy and began ,

"Now let me introduce both of you" "Anvi this is Neal my old best friend, we studied together in military school years back, "And Neal this is Anvesha who prefers to be called Anvi" Shes my best friend here and quite a scholar. However real fun to hang out with.!"

Neal then bought his hand forward and said "Hello anvesha" almost stressing on every letter of my name.

"GIT..!! Didn't Adi just mention I prefer Anvi..!! " I thought.

This guy is here to make my life hell.

However I accepted his hand and shook it . "Hello neal, Hope u have a good time at our society" I said.

All he did was give me a smirk.

I then went and stood with my gang consisting of Yug, Dea, Nuha and Alice . All of them were of my age and we went to high school together. However now that we all had different professional courses at mind we could hardly meet together.

"So whats the plan guys?" asked Adi.

"Well lets have an awesome DJ come here.. play the people's fav songs.. Loads of junk food should me made available , we can get some video parlor to come here with some games too. And for the kids of our building too we need to get some games. And we'l get lots of fireworks too, to burst them at midnight." " Isn't that enough?" I asked

Almost everyone nodded in agreement when suddenly Neal spoke up. "Won't there be alcohol?"

"Well I guess we can manage some wine, parents sure like such stuff and maybe some beer. But only a limited quantity" I said.

"NO waysss! " yelled Neal as he continued. "I want stronger stuff like gin, whiskey . Wine is for sissies." Some other guys too agreed with him They ofcourse were the rich I-am-good -for-nothing guys.

"I don't believe u have any right to yell for whiskey like that? I don't think parents will appreciate dozens of teenagers lying drunk on the ground at midnight. And we have been collecting money for this event since a year, im not gonna waste it on buying whiskey !! " I yelled as I looked into his bright green eyes.

That's when I noticed we hardly had a distance of 2 inches between us . ALL this yelling had bought us close to each others face.

Neal however was unfazed. "Look you can do whatever shitt u want to do with the money we don't care. We will buy the whiskey with our own cash and Id like to see who stops us from doing that!!

"I Cannot let that happen. I could only imagine the horror struck faces of our parents when they see a dozen of hormonal teens high on booze! " I thought.

I then pulled Adi by his hand dragging him by my side and asked, "What sorta person is this fucking friend of yours??"

"chillax Anvi" he said. "Neal is stubborn and he will do once he sets upon something. Its no use stopping him. "

"But we cant let him do this!!!" I yelled

"I know and I have thought about it." "Listen we will have the new year party at the empty ground near our building. We can tell theses guys to have their own party on one of the roof top terrace. In that way our parents have very less chances of spotting them with the booze."

"Anvi try 2 understand, Neal is not as bad as u think. He just has some issues.!"

"Looks like even he noticed the disgusted expression I had on my face during the argument" I thought.

"ohh yeah and what sorta issues does he have huh??" I asked.

"I don't think its in my place to tell you that" he replied suddenly avoiding my gaze.

|"Why Adi .?? Wait hes a vampire right?? That's why he has a bipolar personality.. brooding at times and a jackass at other times??" I asked shrewdly.

"No Anvi its not that" he replied suddenly looking real tired. "You are my best friend but I just don't want u to get into random fights with him" he said.

"Then what Adi? He's a werewolf?? Is that why he gets all hot and angry suddenly??" I asked feeling really very irritated and went on talking nonsense.

"Hot ?? " asked adi suddenly with a blank expression on his face bt I could almost see a small grin creeping up. He however continued.

"Nope hes not anything related to vampires or wolves or wizards for that matter !! Think straight for a minute Anvi ! Hes human for sure! " "All im telling you is to be patient or rather avoid him. I don't want my 2 best friends fighting" and with that he gave an understanding pat on my head and walked away.

I then turned and looked at Neal once more. He spotted me and gave me an evil smirk so as to say "I won this argument . . .and wer gonna have loads of it in future. "