Purge Day

The one night of the year you either hated or loved. The annual Purge Day, the one night of the year you could get away with pretty much anything.

Well that's exactly what South Park was preparing for.

Stan and Kyle

Kyle was sitting in his living room writing down something on a piece of paper. "Okay so mom my said we're going to be leaving the U.S for this years Purge but I can't leave you without knowing you'll be okay, so I made you a survival plan." Stan stared at him confused but nodded anyway.

Kyle re-read everything and handed Stan his notes. Stan took the paper and began to read.

1. This is a no brainier but make sure all the doors and windows are locked.

2. Next you're going to want to board all the windows and doors. Make it so you can't even see if someone's home.

3. Turn off all the lights and have your whole family hide in one room to prevent someone getting hurt.

4. Have some kind of weapon with you.

5. Try to convince your dad not to go out this year, but even if he does. Don't be an idiot. You don't have to.

Stan looked up at Kyle, he gave a small smile. It was a nice gester. "Thanks man." Kyle gave a sad one back, he really didn't want to leave Stan but his mom had said after the close call with Ike last year that they weren't going to take chances anymore.

"Well I gotta get back to packing...and securing the house." Kyle got up from the couch and gave Stan a hug before leaving. "Bye..." He waved as Stan left.

Stan shut the door behind him putting Kyle's plan for him in his back pocket.

Cartman

This Purge was the first one that his mom finally let him participate in. She would always say that he was too young and that when he turned 16 he was allowed too.

Cartman despite what you might think, waited. Every year he and his mom for block the door to the basement and hide in one of the corners. And every year he grew more and more tired of hiding. He wanted to be out there, wanted to be the reason everyone was hiding.

So this was the year he was going to let out all his anger and resentment. He had a specific list of everyone he was going to kill. And the fucking Jew was at the top.

He was clueless to the fact that Kyle wasn't going to be there. Kyle made it that way on purpose. The fatass would have thrown a fit if he would out, he still will but at least Kyle won't have to deal with it. And there's a chance if Eric dies that he never will.

Cartman was checking over his guns and explosives. Today was a big day for everyone and many stores would sell extra bombs or more deadly guns to the public.

In exchange they wouldn't bomb those store. Some years it worked and people left them alone. Other years not so much.

The whole thing would make an even bigger explosion, kill tons. But that was the whole fun of the Purge wasn't it?

Cartman pulled out his list of everyone he was getting tonight. He nodded and frowned, going over it one more time.

1. Kyle

2. Wendy

4. Mr. Garrison

5. PC Principle

6. Kyle's mom

7. Mom

8. Craig