chapter three

Space Dad's pov

I watched as Katie walked away from all of us, leaving us confused and worried about the youngest paladin of Voltron. She might a paladin of Voltron, but she has some crazy mood swings, I wonder way.

 "What just happened?" Sharpshooter asked

"I have no idea and I am her brother." Matt said

"How about we head to bed it is.....HOLY QUIZNACK it is nearly 5:00 in the morning! Well seeing how we got about an hour actually Allura can you let us sleep in till 7:00 am please or at least let Pidge sleep in till 8:00?" I asked knowing that Katie will most likely sleep through the alarm, that will go off in about an hour.

"How about I let you all sleep in till Pidge wakes up and I will let you have a break today, and we will start tomorrow?" Allura said

" Sounds good to me." Lance said

" Yeah we need a break." Hunk said.

"I don't care." Keith said probably still going to train.

"Ok we will start training tomorrow, then. Get some rest, team." I said. After I said that we all said our good nights. I went to go check on Katie. As I got closer to her room, I heard someone talking, as I got closer I realized it was Katie. What is she still doing up?

"Dad? No, please, I am sorry I was not fast enough. Mom? I am sorry, no. Please no, no. Matt? No it wasn't my fault. I am sorry. " Katie whimpered while my eyes went wide after realizing that she is having a nightmare. I wonder what she is seeing. I rushed in and saw Katie crying and slightly  thrashing, I sighed knowing that I would have to wake her up before things got worse.

"Katie wake up it is just a dream. None of it is real." I said shaking her a little. I pulled her into my lap and cradled her still trying to wake up, now yelling and shaking a little hard.

"Lance? Coran? Allura? Hunk? Keith? Dad? Mom? Matt? Where's Shiro? Wha-Shiro what are you doing? Lance, no please no. Coran, Allura, Hunk no. Keith noo. Dad, Mom, Matt noOOO. SHIRO, NOOOOO-AHHHH!" She said and shot up with wide eyes and being out of breath.

"Shhhh.....it's okay Katie I got you. It was just a bad dream." I said trying to calm her down." Would you like to tell me what happened." She only nodded

"We were in a dark room with no lights. I saw my family blaming because they all died then it switch to the team with my family, I watched as everyone fell, coughing up blood after being stabbed multiple times by the galra. I watched as they all died because I was to slow. First was Lance, then Coran, Allura and Hunk, then Keith, next was my dad, my mom and Matt then you and then I woke up." she said still crying a little in my chest.

"It's ok, we are all ok. We are not going to leave you anytime. I promise you that." I said. That must be really hard for her.

"Will you stay with me tonight, Shiro? At least until I fall back asleep? I don't really want to be alone." My- I mean smol bean said, as I just smiled at her.

"Of course, Katie. Now lay down. I am not going to leave." I said

"Thank you, Takashi." She said as my eyes widen because it has been a while since someone has said my real name. She laid back down, close to the wall, so I can lay down with her.

"Good night, Takashi."

"Good night, Katie." I said as I wrapped my right arm around her waist and my other arm under her head. I waited about thirty minutes, to find her snoring slightly.

"I love you, Katie." I whispered as I kissed the side of her head. I then allowed sleep to consume me.

Wc:700

A/N: I am so sorry for the short chapter and not for updating in a while. I have been really busy.