~1~

Kenny's Pov:
I looked through my messages from with Stan and just the thought of thinking of him made me happy. I've always had feelings for him since fourth grade at least. I would always tell him who I had a crush on but now it's different.

I looked down at my phone and outside my window. It was a little chilly but it was also slightly windy. For some reason I was feeling confident and feeling like I could conquer the world. I made the horrible choice of meeting up with Stan.

I called him and it took like 5 seconds for him to pick up. "Hello?? Kenny? What's up?" Stan said while coughing. I could tell he was pretty sick. "I need to tell you something really important. Meet me at Stark's Pond??" I said shyly. Right now I was regretting this already.

"Huh.. Well, alright. I actually need to tell you something too." Stan said. With that tone, I knew he was worried. We said our goodbyes and settled to meet.

I dropped my phone and went to my closet. I pulled out some ripped jeans with a white shirt. "This will do, I guess" I thought. I put it on and then my parka and zipped it up. I sat down one more time and I put my hand over my face. "Oh my fucking god. Why did I even do this." I whispered to myself.

I went downstairs and went outside. My parents were out, so I didn't have to worry about them. I stepped outside and walked to Stark's Pond.

It was really chilly and I was shivering while walking over there. Finally I got there and it seemed like Stan was already there and sitting on a bench, throwing some rocks across the pond.