~11~

Kenny's Pov:
The bell was ringing and I let out a loud sigh. "I don't feel like going to class. Do you wanna ditch and go to my house?" I asked. I just wanted to spend the rest of the day with Stan. What just happened, was just the best experience I've ever gone through.

But of course, it had to be ruined. Stan was a great kisser. "Wait, aren't your parents gonna be there?" Stan asked. He was looking straight into my eyes. Like, he wanted some more of this. "Dude, don't worry. My parents are probably at a fucking bar or something. They're almost never there." I said.

I held his hand and we left the bathroom. The hallway was quiet, since everyone was in class. We headed for the playground and surprisingly the door wasn't closed. So anyone could leave. Stan opened the door and we climbed over the fence. I went first and then helped Stan out.

I smiled at him and then grabbed his hand and we went over to my house. It was silent the way there. All I was thinking about was what we were. Like, what are we? Friends with benefits? That's all what I was thinking about. Until, Stan spoke.

"We're here.. Are you sure your parents aren't here?" Stan asked. "Yeah I'm sure. What's up with you? Why are you worried about that? You wanna fuck?" I said while laughing. Stan didn't say anything after that. He looked at the ground and blushed in embarrassment. It was always cute when he got embarrassed. Well, he has always been cute.

I just winked at him and smiled. I opened the door. And as always it was quiet. "Stay here. I'll check if my parents are here." I whispered. I went inside and tip toed around. The living room and kitchen were all empty. I went upstairs slowly and went into their room. Nothing. I was right and I smiled when I saw no one here.

"Stanley!! Get your ass over here!" I yelled. I heard footsteps growing closer. "Huh? Why'd you yell? You scared me!" He said. He was a little scared and it was funny. He kicked me and smiled. "Hey!! What was that for?!!" I yelled while smiling. I tackled him on the ground and I was grabbing his hair.

"I fucking love you." I whispered in his ear. He smiled at me and brought me closer. He kissed me passionately while grabbing my ass. I laughed at him and kissed him back. I sat up against the wall and laughed. "Why did you grab my ass?" I snickered. "Because I love you." He smiled and laughed as well. I continued to laugh at him. " Don't laugh at meee!!" Stan whined like a little kid.

I smiled at him and kissed him. He had an angry face, but I knew he was joking. And his arms crossed looking at me. "Don't look at me like that!" I said while shaking his head. "Owww.. that makes me dizzzyyy.." Stan said, closing his eyes while I was shaking his head.