~3~

Kenny's Pov:
To be honest, I wasn't surprised. I mean, they've been friends since forever. It kinda hurts for me to know that. But no one would go out with me, so it's no surprise.

Guess I'll just have to deal with it tomorrow. I headed to my house. When I got there I headed upstairs but someone stopped me. It was Karen.

"Kenny? Can you help me fall asleep? I've been trying, but I can't fall asleep!" She sighed while tugging my hand. "Sure thing, Karen." I said following her to her room. She layed in bed and I tucked her in.

"Do you want me to lay next to you?" I asked. She nodded her head and I made my way to her bed. I held her tightly. I tried to fall asleep myself, but of course, I couldn't.

10 minutes passed and Karen was already asleep. I slowly got off her bed and kissed her forehead and then left the room. I went to my room next not caring if my parents were home. I took off my jeans and parka and just put some pajamas on.

I curled into bed and all I could think of stan. I took my phone and I noticed I had a notification, a message from stan. I opened the message. "Kenny? Are you alright? It looked like you were about to cry. Are you okay..?" I sighed and just ignored the message. I couldn't talk to him right now. Not when I'm a mess.

I left my phone alone and I tried to go to sleep. Surprisingly, I did.