~6~

Kenny's Pov:
We finally arrived to school. The first thing I saw was the school bus already there. The doors were barely opening and the first one was surprisingly Stan. He ran into the school. I wonder why?

"Kenny? Can you take me to my class?" I smiled while saying yes. "Wait, Butters. Do you wanna come?" I asked. "Huh? Uh sure Kenny. I don't mind." He said while smiling.

I smiled at him and grabbed Karen's hand. All three of us went into the school and went upstairs. Karen led me to her class and Butters followed us. When we got to he class, I hugged her tightly and said goodbye.

"I need to use the bathroom, Kenny. I'll be right back." Butters said holding his pants up. "Wait. I'll go with you. Might as well go now." I said. We both made it to the bathroom. Butters ran in and ran to a urinal.

I walked after him but I went to the stalls. I sat down and I heard someone enter the bathroom. The door shoot and I heard a familiar voice. It was Stan's. I ignored the fact that he was in here until he spoke.

"Hey Butters. Is there anyone else in here?" Stan asked. "Hey Stan. Oh and yeah Kenny is here." Butters smiled. He zipped his pants up and he washed his hands. I slowly jumped when he said my name. I quickly opened the door and didn't face him.

I just washed my hands and left with Butters. Stan ran after us. "Wait! Kenny..Please! I need to talk to you." Stan yelled. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and walked off.

Stan looked angry. And he pulled my arm as hard as he could. "Chill dude! I don't wanna talk to you, right now. So fuck off." I yelled and turned around. "Dude. Fuck you. You're coming wether you like it or not. So let's go." Stan said.

He seemed like he was irritated and serious. He pulled my hand and rushed me to the bathroom. I signaled butters to just go off on his own. And we both entered the bathroom.

"What the fuck is up with you? You're being a pain in the ass." He said, clearly irritated. "Just fuck off already. I don't wanna see your face, right now." I said crossing my arms.

"Okay. I'll leave you alone, but just don't tell fucking Kyle or anybody!!" He whispered loudly. I just rolled my eyes. I didn't have time for this shit. I looked at him for a second and left.

"Fucking asshole." I mumbled