~5~

Stan's Pov:
I reached the bus stop and I saw Cartman and Kyle already starting a fight. "Hey, guys." I said staring at the two. "Ugh. Finally you're here, Stan. This fatass was getting really annoying." Kyle said angrily.

Cartman flipped off Kyle. And then we saw the bus coming towards us. "Wait. Where's Kenny? Is he late again?" Kyle asked while walking into the school bus. "Ohh..Uh I don't know about Kenny. I think he's mad at me for some reason." I frowned.

Kyle was in front of me and he sat on an empty seat. He signaled me to sit next to him. I did as he said and we started talking again.

"Why's Kenny mad at you, though?" He asked in confusion. I shrugged and looked through my phone. "Look, Kenny and I met at Stark's Pond. I told him something and then he got really upset and just walked away. I sent him a message when I got back home and he read it, but just ignored it." I said showing him the messages.

"Well, maybe what you told him made him angry. You know? Wait, also what was the thing you told him?" Kyle asked. I looked down and felt warm all of a sudden. I was probably looking like a tomato to him. "Oh..um it was nothing.." I nervously said.

"Dude. You can tell me anything. Don't you trust me? We are super best friends, after all." Kyle said while he smiled. "Well, I-I can't tell you. Because..I just can't." I blushed. Kyle frowned and he didn't talk to me after that. He was just looking out the window.

Luckily, we were already entering the school. I was the first one out and I went running inside.