~4~

Kenny's Pov:
My alarm rang and I yawned and turned it off. I sat up on my bed and stretched out my arms. I checked my phone. Nothing interesting. I layed it on my bed and got up to get ready for school.

I really don't know who I'm gonna hang out with today. Maybe Butters? Yeah. I walked to my closet and opened it. I looked for my parka and I noticed it was on my bed from last night.

I got a bright yellow shirt out of my closet and some comfortable pants. I put my shirt and pants on and grabbed my phone, heading downstairs. My mom and Karen were there. My mom was on the couch watching the tv. "Hey, Kenny? Can you take Karen to school, today?" She asked pointing at Karen.

I nodded and went over to Karen. She was in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Are you ready to go to school? You want me to walk you there?" I asked patting her head.

"Kenny!!! Yeesss!!" She squealed. She popped off her chair and grabbed her backpack. I followed Karen to the living room. We said our goodbyes and headed to school. I held Karen close, so I wouldn't lose her.

"Uhh.. Karen? I need to go to someone's house. Can we stop by there and then go to school?" I asked staring down at her. She nodded her head and we headed towards the house of Butters.

When we arrived I knocked on the door. At first there was no answer, but then I knocked for a second time. I saw Butters looking through the window. He saw me and he opened the door.

"Hey Ken! Oh hey Karen!! Uhh.. why are you guys here?" Butters asked. He crouched down to pat Karen on the head and got back up. "Well, I just wanted to hang out with you today at school." I grinned. "Oh well okay!! Mom, I'm leaving for school!!" Butters shouted.

His mom waved goodbye and Butters waved back. All three of us headed for school.