1

Ariana's POV

I scrolled down to the website, finding LA tickets to Justin Bieber's purpose tour. I clicked on the date and looked at the seats. I really want to see him front row. I checked the front row seats, I bought a ticket and smiled. I was directly in front, and I was satisfied.

I decided to check the M&G tickets. I know they're expensive, but it's worth a shot. If I don't get to meet him, I'd still be able to see him live, with front row tickets. I checked my account. I have been saving up for this moment. I had a bunch of money left. I smiled and jumped up, and down in my seat. I bought the meet and greet tickets, smiling happily.

--

I wore my purpose tour sweatshirt that was oversized, and I wore thigh high black boots. I let my hair down and did my makeup. I looked into the mirror, satisfied with my look, I grab my keys, tickets, and phone.

I drove over to the stadium, which took a half an hour. I hate how stadiums are always so far away. It's annoying. I parked and went in line. It felt like hours waiting, but it was worth the wait though.

Once we got into the building, there were two lines split.

"Meet and greet line." The man called.

I walked over to the meet and greet line. It took another wait, and then the line started moving. Excitement started to rush through me. Justin's music made me happy.

We walked through backstage. It was honestly so cool. I saw a small black box and I got excited. We stopped at the box.

I finally realized that Justin was in there. I got really really excited. I tried not to jump up and down. Minutes passed by, line kept moving until it was my turn. I all of the sudden get butterflies in my stomach.

"Next."

I took a breath and walked in.

"Hey!" Justin smiles.

"Hey." I smiled, hugging him.

"You're pretty." Justin looks at me.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Your music makes me happy."

"Your support makes me happy. Thank you." He hugs me again.

Justin looks at me. "You look really familiar."

"I do?" I blurt out.

"Yeah. I've seen your messages." He chuckled, making my face go red in embarrassment.

"Yeah- um, I'm sorry for my inappropriateness." I blushed.

"Nah nah, it's fine. Let's take a picture now."

We took a picture. I thank him again. I leave and went back to the hall, and to the normal line. A few minutes later, I got a notification. I checked my phone.

Twitter: @justinbieber has followed you