14

Ariana's POV

"How are you going to get in your house?" Justin asked.

"Can I borrow your key? I don't know if it will work." I said.

He hands me his key. I unlock the door.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem."

"And thank you.. for an amazing time."

Justin smiles and I smiled back. I gave him back his keys. Justin leaves and I entered my house. Home sweet home.

I was still so tired. I still feel sore and weak. He really did me good, and I'm glad my virginity was taken by someone who knows how to fuck people. I smiled to myself, plopping on the couch.

I just laid there for a few minutes, out of boredom. I all of the sudden get a bunch of notifications. I grabbed my phone and my heart dropped.

How? How did they see us? I felt my heartbeat faster and butterflies formed in my stomach

How? How did they see us? I felt my heartbeat faster and butterflies formed in my stomach. My breathing went heavy.

Another panic attack.

I texted Justin and he responds immediately. I told him I was having a panic attack, he read it but didn't respond.

I paced back and forth, my hands resting on each side of my head. The door slammed open and my eyes started to get blurry from tears. I fall down on my knees.

"You're okay. You're okay." Justin mumbles, wrapping his arms around me.

--

"Why would that do that? It's an invasion of privacy." I frowned.

"I don't know." Justin says. "They just want to get some news."

"Well, some people are shipping us together." I said, looking around for curtains in my house that weren't closed.

"I kinda like it." I heard him mumble, but I ignore it.

I closed all curtains. "You know they attached some photos of us, doing it, without censoring anything. So our nudes and us having sex are leaked everywhere."

"Well then..." Justin says awkwardly. "Uh, this isn't my first time that my nudes leaked but this is uh-

"I wish this would just be over." I said.

"I'm sorry." Justin frowns.

"It's not your fault, Justin." I kissed his cheek.

He leaned in and kissed me instead. I smiled. "Justin, do you think there's going to be an 'us' one day?"

His smile grew. "Yeah. Speaking of- be my girlfriend? That was good timing. I was going to ask you anyways."

"Of course." I smiled. "We already slept together anyways."

--

It was the next morning and I was craving some chocolate bars. I was too lazy to drive all the way down to the store, but I had to if I wanted some chocolate.

I wore a black oversized zip up sweatshirt around my waist, and an oversized pink sweater and matching pink fenty slides.

I also decided to stop by at Starbucks also. Justin stopped by right when I left.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"To buy chocolate and starbucks."

"I'll come with you." Justin says, holding my hand.

"I'm going to be walking there. You sure?" I giggled.

"I'll keep you company." Justin smiled.

We walked downtown to get chocolate bars and starbucks. There were so many paparazzi. So annoying.

Justin and I ordered our drinks and stood at the other side where we're supposed to be standing to wait for the drinks. I rested my head on Justin's shoulder.

Justin kissed the side of my head. Our drinks were served and we walked out.

At our starbucks, there was a couch seating area which was cool. No one was there so we sat over there. Paparazzi was gone, at least I'm pretty sure because they're super sneaky.

"Can I taste your drink? It looks good." Justin says.

"All coffee drinks look good." I said, handing over my drink.

"Sweet but good." He finishes the sip.

"You're cute when you drink." I giggled.

"Thank you." He chuckles.

I heard my phone go off. Scooter texted me.

"Justin!" I nudged him, making him flinch

"What?" He groaned.

"I'm going on tour!" I said happily.

"Wow-what-? Woah!" Justin says. "I'm so happy for you!"

We embraced for a hug but Justin pulls away and kisses me instead. I kissed him back and smiled.