10

Ariana's POV

I quickly sat up, looking down at the shirtless Justin I was sleeping next to. He was in his boxers. I looked across the room and saw Alexia, and Alfredo laying next to each other. They didn't have their shirts on. I looked at myself and all I was wearing is a bra and underwear. I heard Justin moving around. He opens his eyes and smiled at me.

"Morning." He groaned.

"Um, Justin?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Did we- do anything last night?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No. We played a random game drunk Alexia suggested where whenever we got the answer to the question wrong, we have to strip off. I was the only one who didn't get drunk last night." Justin explains.

"Oh." I said awkwardly.

"Don't worry, I don't mind seeing you naked." Justin winked.

I rolled my eyes, looking for my clothes. Justin did the same. We put on our clothes.

"Should we wake them up?" I asked.

"Let them sleep. They look cute together." Justin says, making me giggle a little.

"Let's go." I said.

"What about Alfredo?" Justin asked.

"Uh, Alexa can drop him off." I said.

"Alright. Let's go." Justin says.

I followed Justin to his car. He opened the car door for me, making me thank him. I put my seat belt on and crossed my legs, going on my phone.

The hate was dying down, which I'm glad about. Justin gets in and starts driving.

"You have an ox cord?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah." Justin says. "I think it's in the glove box."

I nodded, uncrossing my legs and leaned over to open the ox cord. I looked through all the shit and then found the ox cord. I grabbed it.

"You didn't see... any stuff there, right?" Justin smirks, starting the car.

I looked over and there were a few condoms in there that almost went unnoticed. There were also random gum wrappers and albums. I gave him a strange look for the condoms and he chuckled.

I plugged my ox cord into my phone and into the car hole thing. I scroll through playlist and started playing some lit songs.

"If I could go back to the day we met, I probably would've just stayed in bed." I sang.

"You run your mouth all over town and this one goes out to the sound of my range rover." Justin sang back.

"Pay me back bitch, or it's over. All the presents I would send." I sang.

"Fuck my friends behind my shoulder, next time imma stay asleep. I pray the lord my soul to keep." Justin sang.

"And you got me thinking lately, bitch you crazy. And nothing's ever good enough." I sang.

"I wrote a little song for ya." Justin sang.

"DO REI MI FA SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU!" We sang at the top of our lungs. "SO FUCKING DONE WITH ALL THE GAMES YOU PLAY."

--

"Thank you for dropping me off." I smiled.

"You're welcome. What are you up to today?" Justin asked.

"Probably record some songs at the REAL studio. I have some pre-written songs I didn't record yet, and I'll probably release it on my upcoming EP." I said.

"Okay. Tell me if you need help with anything." Justin says.

"Justin?" I said.

"Yeah?" Justin replies.

"Thank you, for everything. For being a nice friend and for being there for me." I kissed his cheek, making him blush.

"Don't thank me." Justin says.

I smiled. "I'll see you later."

I walked up my porch and unlocked my door. I walked in and closed it, locking it. I went to the couch and walked over to my drawer. I grabbed my songbook and to my couch.

I flipped over the pages. I found a song I think I'd like to add to my EP. My EP is going to be all about love.

I have a bunch of pre written songs. I should actually use the songs I didn't record it for my EP. So I can just record the song, and not write.

I continued flipping through pages. I went to a blank page and wrote "EP" at the top.

I wrote down setlist and underlined it, then listed the songs that were going to be on my EP.

Setlist
- Why try
- Best Mistake
- Be My Baby
- Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
- Honeymoon Avenue
- Moonlight

What should I call it? Then a name clicked in my head.

Truly Yours

I smiled, satisfied. I closed my songbook and stood up. It's not too early. I can go record a song, or maybe a few.