21

Ariana's POV

"Wait, you're joking right?" Justin furrowed his eyebrows.

"No. I'm being serious. I can't believe you think-

"Sorry- I thought it was too early to fall in love with me." Justin admitted.

"You fell in love with me, three weeks after we started dating. You think six weeks later is too early?" I crossed my arms, sighing.

"Ariana, it takes time to fall in love with someone like me." Justin avoided eye contact.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

"You thought you knew me, but you don't." Justin says.

"Justin-

"I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry. Just ignore it." Justin said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Justin, please tell me what's going on. I'm worried." I furrowed my eyebrows, rubbing his arm.

"Drop it. I love you."

"I love you too, I'm sorry." I kissed his cheek.

"I'll meet you at your house, okay?" Justin says.

I nodded, going on my tippy toes, trying to give him a kiss. I wasn't wearing heels, I was wearing flat boots.

"Sorry I can't-

Justin chuckles, leaning down and pecking my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync and I felt him lower his hands down to my waist. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him. His hands move down to my ass, so I won't fall.

He pushes me up against the wall, kissing my neck. I lowly groaned, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Am I interrupting something?" A familiar voice said, clearing her voice.

Justin pulls away, I hop down. "Selena?"

"Starstruck?" She smirked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm kind of a big fan." I admitted.

"I'm a fan of your music, but definitely not his." Selena rolls her eyes.

Justin held his hands up in defense, "Not my fault I was in love with you."

"Glad you said 'was' darn, that would've sucked if he said he IS in love with me." Selena says, and glanced over at me. "Honestly, I don't know why he'd fall in love with you. Yes, your music is good but you're just a fan."

My heart dropped, "What?"

"By the way, move along. Remember this is a studio, not a sex place." Selena rolls her eyes.

Justin and I got to my house. We laid in bed together.

"I recorded Selena saying that." Justin breaks the silence.

"Recorded her being bitchy to me?" I asked.

"Yeah. I knew she was going to say something." Justin says.

"Isn't it illegal?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Maybe." Justin smirked, "That doesn't mean we can't leak it anonymously. You wanna do it?"

I bit my lip, "Do it."