ShortStory "Ashfur's Death" ~MoonCrystal

Here is the new version of Ashfur's death written by none other than, MoonCrystal! Enjoy(:~

Ashfur's Death-

Ashfur stalked across the clearing, painfully aware of Squrrielflight's green eyes boring into his pelt, he turned around and gave her a look. -She's madder than a fox in a fit- He thought, trying to shake off the sadness in her eyes. He closed his eyes, and tried to look proud, when suddenly, he smashed right into Lionblaze. -Why Lionblaze? - He thought annoyed; Lionblaze's eyes were blazing with anger like a fire.
Suddenly, the air around Lionblaze's body rippled, and Lionblaze disappeared and was replaced with a dark figure, Tigerstar! Tigerstar raced at Ashfur, he tried to run but the dark warrior pinned him down, pure rage was burning in his eyes.
"Traitor!" He growled. "You tried to have Firestar killed!" Tigerstar's voice rang out and echoed off the walls that surrounded them.
"I-I didn't mean to!" Ashfur desperately struggled under the bone crushing weight of Tigerstar's giant paws. "I had no choice; they were going to kill me!"
"Well then you should have given them the pleasure of killing you! At least you would have died in honor! You disgust me." Tigerstar's claws found their target, Ashfur's throat. Ashfur could feel claws slicing into his neck, his last words before the world went dark, were "I'm---sorry."