Chapter 28: The Bitch's Lies

|Navoni|

I now know that no matter what life throws us, Kevin and I will always be together. 

Flashback

"Kevin, I don't want to be here right now." I folded my arms.

"I know you don't, but just listen," He said. "When you told me you were pregnant, I was scared shitless, I didn't know what to do. But now I know that I should've handled the situation differently. I hate being away from you. I love you and our baby."

I was slowly giving into him. I wanted to just forgive him immediately and let this whole situation be done with, but he had to learn.

"And even though we don't know the sex yet, I already finished the room."

I raised my eyebrow at him. There was absolutely no way in hell that he could've been able to finish the baby's room already.

He grabbed my hand and let me to the guess room that was now our child's room. He opened the door and my moth dropped. I don't know how he did it, but he managed to get a beautiful uni-sex bedroom.

"It's beautiful, Kevin."

End Of Flashback

|Briana|

Today is such a beautiful day and the kids are still with Chris so I decided to meet my new friend, Tyreese at the park.

~~~

The entire time, we were just talking and getting to know each other better. I learned that he's 25, he's a Scorpio, he's about to complete his last year of law school, and he's a single father to his two year old daughter named Trinity.

He said he named her Trinity after her mother, who died giving birth.

I told him all about me. I told him about Jr, Cierra, Chris, my kidnapping, and everything else. For some odd reason, I feel like I can trust him.

~~~

Tyreese and I said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

When I arrived at my house, Chris was standing at my door with Jr and Cierra. I was confused at first, because is his turn to have the kids.

I got out of my car, walked up to the door, unlocked it and welcomed Chris inside. He walked in and put Cierra down on the floor so she could crawl around, while Jr sat down on the couch.

"I had to drop them off early, This is an emergency." He said, about to leave, but I wanted to know what was such an emergency that he had to abandon his kids.

"What happened?"

"Don't worry 'bout it, Briana." 

I knew exactly what it was. "Chris, are you leaving your kids for that bitch?" I was about to be mad as hell, "Jr, take your sister, and go to your room."

"Briana, it's not even like that." 

"Yes the fuck it is, Chris! You're leaving your kids for a fucking stupid bitch who is the reason that we're not together!"

"Briana, she had a fucking miscarriage!" He yelled.

"Don't fucking yell at me! And I don't give a fuck about her miscarriage, everybody knew that wasn't your baby anyway!"

"You don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

"No, Chris, you don't know what you're talking about." I was finally calm. "She didn't have a miscarriage, she got an abortion. Cassy called me, she said she got a call a call from someone named Miranda, and Miranda asked if Cassy's sister still worked at the clinic. So I called Cassy's sister and asked her if she had a client named Miranda Johnson, and she said yes."

I had a feeling about that little bitch ever since I first met her that day at Red Lobster.

"Briana, I knew you would never lie to me like that, so I'm going to believe you. Tell me more."

"As of right now, I don't know. But I'll ask Dwayne, he always knows everybody's business."

He nodded. I was happy that he finally knows the truth about the bitch. Now I hope he can find a girl who will love him for him, and won't hide anything from him. 

~~~

Tyreese is in the multimedia >>>

Is Tyreese as truthworthy as Briana thinks?

Did Briana make the right choice by telling Tyreese everything?

Does Kevin really want the baby?

What is Chris gonna do to Miranda?

Comment. 

Vote.

Follow.

P.S. I got my laptop fixed!!!! So that means more updates coming soon.