Chapter 4: "USED!"

CHAPTER 4

        "I'll sleep on the pull-out couch, since this is your guys room" I said starting to take the cushions off the floral patterened couch so i could turn it into a bed.

"Oh no! you're sleeping in MY bed, you're our guest" Harry said picking me up by the waist and throwing me on his bed.

"No!" i screamed, leaping off his bed onto his back. He screamed.

"Crazy girl! Get off mah man. You're sleeping in his bed!" screamed Louis pulling me off Harrys back and throwing me back on the bed. He started hugging Harry. I pulled Louis off of Harry and flung him onto the bed, i hopped on beside him. I whacked him with a pillow. He took the other pillow and started hitting me. Harry joined and we all had a giant pillow fight.

It was 12:15am when our pillow fight came to a end. We were all exhausted and started preparing for bed. Harry let me borrow a t-shirt that was baggy on me, it was just plain white, I planned to wear my jeans as pajama bottoms. Louis went across the hall to tell Paul something and Harry was getting changed in the bathroom. I layed down on the pull-out couch pretending i was asleep, i knew they wouldn't wanna move me. I didn't wanna steal Harry bed when this was his hotel room.

"Hey Lil-" i heard Harry start while coming out of the bathroom but then he saw me laying on the pull-out couch "asleep". It took alot of strength to not smile "Louis! Lilth fell asleep on the pull-out" Harry told Louis who just came back into the room. 

"Wow! that sneaky little girl! Pick her up and move her to your bed" Louis ordered.

"Okay" I felt myself being lifted, one of them actually moved me! Very surprising.

"Night Boobear!" 

"Night Hazza!" 

"Night Lilth!" I heard them whisper-yell at the same time. As i heard a click of the light turning off and the squeaking of someone laying down on the pull-out bed, I went over the nights events in my head, not believing that any of it happened. Over-protective mom, dinner, insults by Ethan, fight, one direction and now i'm sleeping in Harry Styles bed curled up in his sheets and comforter. I was just about to fall into a deep sleep when my phone started vibrating in my jean pocket.

I pulled it out under the covers and looked at the bright screen, squinting i read "Ethan is calling you". You've got to be kidding me! I jumped out of my bed quickly and quitely and went into the bathroom closing the door and locking it. The bathroom was as standered as the room, sink, toilet, shower. But it was way messier then the room. There was hair gel, hairspray, shampoo and all that jazz everywhere.

"Hello?" i asked quietly.

"Hey" Ethan replied short and mean. There was a long pause, he didn 't say anything all i heard was his breathing.

"Can i do something for you?" i asked. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"Uh yeah, can i like meet you somewhere or something" i heard someone else in the backround talking to Ethan. I couldn't tell what they were saying "Yeah whatever" i heard Ethan saying faithly to the mysterious person "So where are you? I'll come pick you up"

"You mean right now!?" i yelled then i winced realizing how loud i was.

"No, i mean in 2020" he replied saracasticly.

"Do you know what time it is? It's...." i pulled my blackberry away from my ear to check the time "2:00 in the morning" 

"I know what freakin' time it is, where are you i'll pick you up" he sound like he was being forced.

"I don't want to talk to you right now" I heard a click of a button, it sounded like he hung up but i could still hear him.

"Mom she didn't wanna talk, why are you making me get back together with that thing anyways?" Ouch, harsh.

"I told you, you need to stay with her or her mother will get mad and tell your father i cheated on him. One thing like a broken-hearted daughter and she'll tell him. Her husband already cheated on that poor bitter soul" her voice was snotty, Ethan's mom was a rich brat and i guess so was Ethan, i wouldn't be surprised if Ethan only dated me cause my mom knew that womens dirty little secret.

"Whatever i'm going to bed" i heard Ethan throw his phone on something. A chair? I hung up. That little jerk face!  I walked out of the dark bathroom, i didn't even bother turning on the light when i went in there. I tip-toed next to Louis' bed to make sure he didn't wake up when i was in the bathroom, but he layed sleeping like alittle angel. So quiet and peaceful even though he's so loud. Then i tip-toed to Harrys pull-out bed to make sure he didn't wake up. He was asleep but he looked really uncomfortable. I frowned feeling bad. 

I just stared at the sleeping Harry, his chest raising and falling, his face soft and relaxed and his hair still looked perfect even after moving around sleeping. Not gonna lie i feel creepy but i just stared, not being able to look away. He was a handsome boy, he seemed nice from what i know about him. FORGET IT! I'm done with boys, imma be a old cat lady. I went over to my bed and layed down, i was in between Louis' bed and Harry pull out couch, i turned on my side so i was facing Harry. I stayed awake and watched him sleep till i fell asleep.

"BABY LILTH WAKEY WAKEY!" I heard someone yell as my bed rocked from someone jumping on it.

"Louis Tomlinson leave the girl alone! Never wake a sleeping girl!" yelled a voice. Zayn? I opened one of my eyes and there was Louis jumping on my bed and Zayn coming up behide him and tackling him to the ground. 

"Louis why'd you wake me up!" i yelled playfully at him. He looked over the side of the bed at me.

"Because! You, are gonna hang out with us today, we have to take you home to change and then we go to breakfast and then. DRUMROLL ZAYN" Zayn started doing a drumroll movement with his hands "SHOPPING!" i groaned.

"I has no money" i said stuffing my face in my pillow.

"We pay, durr" said Harry coming into the room. I stared at him, he was shirtless with his blue plaid boxers on. Abs, he was really hot. I was tried so i agreed and sat up in the bed, I pulled the beige elastic off my wrist and put my hair up. 

"I'm ready whenever" i said.

"Alright, we'll go when everyone is ready" Harry said smiling, his dimples showing. Cute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring chapter x.x But you did find out some stuff about Lilth, one parent cheated on the other

and that her jerky ex is trying to get her back so her moms secret doesn't get leaked. I don't know....was kinda a filler chapter wait till we get to the mall part which is gonna be good!!

I also know some of the words are like weird! I'm trying not to swear very much in this story, so don't mind the weirdness! And even though in all fanfics they go shopping i just can't help it! They like shopping ;D

REMEMBER: i always wanna be a chapter ahead of my story,some may take longer to be updated because i may rewrite them depending on feedback!

--Dana

 Uploaded: July 13, 2012