Chapter 7: "MOTHER! MOMMY!"

(PLOT TWIST FTW) Chapter 7: 

"You have our numbers, right?" asked Liam, when we pulled up to the curb of my street.

"Yes, all of yours" I answered quietly. I was quiet the whole ride home because i was still upset. Louis would look at me and give me a look every 5 minutes because i lied to him.

"What's your twitter, Lil?" asked Zayn taking out his phone.

"LilToBeYours" I looked up to look at Harry. He has also been quiet, and also sneaked glances at me.

"That's cute!" Niall said with a cute grin on his face. I smiled slightly and got up from my seat and opened the door. I jumped down and my feet hit the road. We parked a block away from my house, like before.

"I'll talk to you guys later, and thanks" i gave them one last smile before slamming the door shut. I walked onto the sidewalk and started walking towards my house. I heard the car drive forward and saw it drive down the road. 

I walked down the sidewalk till i got to my house, i walked up the driveway and opened the door. I slammed it shut. I walked up to my room and threw myself on the bed. 

Staring up at the white ceiling made me feel alone. After this, i wasn't ever gonna see the boys again. I was going over yesterday and today. Only 2 days with them and it felt like a week. My phone beeped with a text from my mom:

"I won't be home till 3 it's gonna be one of those late nights, feel free to sleepover at Beths" 

Oh! I should upload Valerie's picture with the boys! I rolled off my bed and went  over  to my computer desk in the corner. I opened my laptop and clicked the twitter tab. I clicked   the "Compose New Tweet" box and wrote:

"@Val1DLover Nice to meet you! Hope your dreams came true meeting these 5 weirdos!" I attached the picture and clicked the tweet button and scrolled threw my timeline. I scrolled back to the top and it showed i had 105 followers, i had 100 before i left. I clicked my followers and it showed the 5 twitter names that just followed me.

@NiallOfficall, @Real_Liam_Payne, @Harry_Styles, @Louis_Tomlinson and @zaynmalik

Those boys work fast! I went to  all their twitters and followed them back. I went to my Mentions and see i have two new ones.

"@LilToBeYours Thank you so much! It was great meeting you and the Boys!" It was from @Val1DLover, i followed her and checked the second mention.

"Had fun shopping with @LilToBeYours And the lads, Hope you feel better Lil :)x" It was from @NiallOffical. I clicked it to show more and there was a bunch of retweets and replies. I read two of them, saying something along the lines of "Who's Lil? Glad you had fun!" But then my stomach growled meaning i was hungry, I didn't eat any of my lunch so i went back downstairs.

I walked into the creme coloured kitchen and opened the cupboard. I pulled out the bread. Imma make me a sammich!

After i made my sandwhich i went into the living room and sat on the couch and turned the TV on. Here Comes Honey BooBoo came on. I love this show! The people are so funny it's gross!

------------------------

I jolted awake and looked around frantically. I fell asleep on the couch with half a sandwich sitting on my chest. I looked at the time on the TV and it read 2:00am. I stretched and stood up. I clicked the TV off, then there was a knock at the door. I opened my eyes wide, who could that be!? 

I walked slowly and quietly over to the door and looked threw the peep hole and saw a mop of curly hair. Harry!?

I put the chain on the door and opened it as far as the chain would let me "Harry?" I asked quietly.