Chapter 5: "I Thank You, Good Sir!"

"Mom! I'm home!" I screamed as i walked into my house. The boys were waiting in a van down the street, so any paps or fans wouldn't follow me to my house.

"Hello dear!" my mom called back coming into the light blue living room to meet me.

"How are you doing?" she asked me concerned, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm doing good, i think i'm already over it. Ethan was a jerk anyways" I am not sure if i'm lying to myself or not. Am i really okay?

"Well that's good, so what are you gonna do today?" 

"I'm going to go upstairs, take a quick shower and go shopping with Beth"

"Alright, i'm off to work i'll be home late, like midnight" she told me. I nodded then ran upstairs. Had to be quick so they wouldn't have to wait so long.

I was showered and ready in 30 minutes, new record! I jumped down the stairs and ran into the living room. I looked around the shoe area looking for my neon yellow flats. WHERE ARE THEY!? There was a knocking at the door. I found one shoe and was trying to shove it on my foot while walking over to the door. I was doing a weird hopping movement over to the door and opened it.

"Hey Lilth!" a cheerful Harry said.

"What are you doing, i thought you were waiting in the van?" I was still trying to shove the flat onto my foot, using the floor for help. Harry followed my leg down to my shaking foot and started chuckling.

"I just came to make sure you weren't dead, and plus Louis was poking me and being very annoying" i smiled, sounds like Lou even though i just met him  yesterday.

"You look good by the way" He added smiling, looking at me with his amazing green eyes. I was wearing white skinny jeans and a white V-neck shirt with a neon yellow shirt under it. 

"Thanks, you too" i turned away blushing. Harry was wearing a black V-neck as well and dark blue jeans, he was carrying a purple Jack Wills sweater "I'm guessing Jack Wills is a clothing store in England?".

"There isn't a Jack Wills in the USA?" he looked at me with a exaggerated shocked face.

"Not that i know of" Hey my flat! I picked up my flat from where it was under a pile of shoes and put it on my foot.

"I'm ready now, by the way close your mouth it's not that big of a deal i haven't been to Jack Wills before" i grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of my house. I closed and locked the door and headed down the street dragging a still shocked Harry.

When we got to the van Harry opened the sliding door and the first thing he screamed was "LILTH HAS NEVER BEEN TO A JACK WILLS!" i rolled my eyes and took a seat way in the back beside Niall and Louis.

"No!" Harry protested (a/n-not sure if this is the right way to use "Protested" but i thought it was funny<3)  "That's my spot!"

"Tough" i stuck my tongue out at him and he pinched it with his thumb and index finger.

"EW GROSS, HARRY!" he gave me a cheeky smile while he sat in the middle seat in between Liam and Zayn. I kept my tongue outside of my mouth, it started to dry out. Niall was laughing his head off. He had a funny laugh, but it was still cute.

"So Lil, where's a cool mall?" asked Liam turning around. I started saying directions to my favourite mall, my voice sounding weird because my tongue was dry. They all laughed at me. I flicked the back of Harry's head and he turned around and glared at me. I pointed to Louis.

"Louis!" he yelled.

"What?!" he turned his gaze away from the window and looked at Harry confused.