Prologue

This is the Final Story in the Where is Evie Series I have been Writing, There is an Order to read this in order to understand,

Where is Evie?

Christmas in Auradon

The Queen Returns

Be Sure to Read these stories in order and as always I really hope you all enjoy this as much I have had writing it!! Perhaps another idea will come to me like this again soon!

Deep in the woods there lay a castle atop of a mountain, this castle once belonged to Maleficent, the all powerful Mistress of Evil herself. She spent hours upon hours plotting her revenge on that prissy princess Aurora and had succeeded for a short time to gain power of the kingdom the castle overlooked. After the villains were sent away this Mountain castle lay abandoned for twenty years, many people on the Isle knew better than to step foot near it for fear of being cursed while others would dare each other to climb the steep steps to the top. For this tower still lay abandoned and all thanks to four teenagers, the children of the most feared villains of all. Mal, Jay, Carlos, and Evie were sent to Auradon in hopes that King Ben would prove to his father that people can change, Although people were skeptical Mal, the Daughter of Maleficent along with her friends chose good and defeated the wicked fairy who shrank to the size of the love in her heart. Proving to all that being good isn't bad after all.

Evil Queen rolled her eyes as she slammed the book shut as she stood up to peer out of one of the towers of the forbidden fortress.

"My daughter and her friends may think I'm gone but the fun hasn't even begun" Evil Queen let out a loud cackling laugh as she threw the book out the window. She couldn't believe they had written a book about the four former VK's, it made her sick just thinking of it. She turned around hearing loud footsteps coming toward her, she walked near her throne and sat down waiting a smile appearing on her face as three familiar faces appeared from the shadows.

"well, it's about time!" Evil Queen said checking her makeup in the mirror

"Very sorry your Majesty"

"Yes very sorry" the two men bowed while the hooded woman merely stood upright.

The hooded woman lowered the hood on her head, revealing curly black hair and a smug face, she waltzed over, her cranberry colored dress barely touching the ground as she pulled a paper out of her sleeve handing it to Evil Queen. "Merry Christmas." the woman smirked.

Evil Queen scanned the paper, her eyes narrowing as the hatred in her heart deepened. "Well, isn't this a lovely surprise... My precious Evie and her friends are being Adopted. How wonderful." Evil Queen's head snapped upright as she pointed a finger at the woman in front of her,

"You know what, I think it would be a great time to pick up our little package"

"You want us to bring it here, Ma'am?"

"No you idiot! This would be the first place they would look! Take the package to Devils Bayou, I'm sure Madam Medusa is fine with us using her quaint home."

The two Men and the Hooded woman walked off to begin their journey, leaving Evil Queen alone in the Fortress to think. Evil Queen sneered as she stared at the photo of her daughter and Mal with their new families "We will see if this stays a happily ever After." She stood up and once more looked out the window towards Auradon Castle, and glared "See you soon my dear, and Merry Christmas."