Chapter 2: Min Family's Mansion

"Sweetie its time to wake up." My dad shakes me as I woke up
"W-were here?." I asked confusedly.
"Yes darling, better prepare now." I nodded as he got out of the car and let me fix myself. And as soon as I'm ready, I decided to get out of the car.
Wth!!! T-the h-house w-was s-so b-big!!! A-and b-beautiful!!! I actually looked up because of the highness of the house. It's looks like a building. It looks like a castle! My eyes were already traveling around and suddenly my dad talked.
"Y|N. Are you okay?."
"Uh. Y-yes d-dad."
"Ok should we go now? Shall we?."
"Y-yeah if you say so dad, let's go."
Dad holds my hand while carrying our bags in the front gate of the house dad presses the doorbell. Suddenly there were two figures appeared in the front gate.
"Woah! Dude! It's nice to see you again!." The other guy said while tooking a handshake with my dad.
"Haha I missed you too bro. I'm glad that you let us live in your house."
~Ah, so he's my dad's best friend, the one he's talking to me about lately.
While looking at them I saw the other figure beside my dad's best friend. Uhm I think its his son.
He looks so pale, yet quiet. Actually not to judge him but. I felt much sadness when I looked at his eyes, his eyes looks so teary but there's no tears flowing in his eyes. He looks, scary and mysterious...
~Aissh! Y|N! Why are you judging him? You doesn't even know his name...  
"Uh. Darling? Are you fine? Seems your thoughts were so deep."
"Uhm. Nah I'm fine dad."
"Oh, is she your daughter?." My dad's best friend ask.
"Yeah my one and only daughter Y|N." My dad proudly said.
"Woah, he looks so lovely... Nice to meet you Y|N. I'm Mr. Min."
"Oh uh. Nice to meet you Mr. Min."
"And, anyways this is my Son. Yoongi." As he introduced me the guy on his side.
~So, his name was Yoongi. Well to be honest his name actually fitted in him.
"Uh. Hi nice to meet you! I'm Y|N." And I offered him a handshake. But...suddenly I froze in the moment.
~Wtf. He rejected my handshake? Aissh why tho? I'm just trying to be nice to him.
Mr. Min saw Yoongi rejected me so he decided to get me out of the situation.
"I'm sorry Y|N, seems like my son is too shy to such a beautiful lady like you."
~Wait, is this serious? I don't believe it. •_•.
My dad looked at me as a sign that it's ok I should just understand it so I nodded...
"You two must be tired. Let's go Inside."
"Ah, yeah let's go." So technically we entered their castle. Oh I mean they're Mansion.
~My gosh, they must be too rich.
My eyes really widened as we enter the Mansion. At the front  gate, I saw a note.
"Min Family's Mansion." ~Wow huh.
Inside their house, there's a lot of servants doing such many tasks. Seems they're all busy.
"Let's eat. I know you guys probably hungry." Mr. Min offered us but I'm tired and kinda pissed off. So I decided to rest.
"Uh. Thanks Mr. Min but. Maybe I preferred to rest. I'm actually tired. Hehe." I said politely and my dad suddenly talked.
"Sweetie, are you sick?"
"Uhm kinda like that dad. I'm sorry."
"No its okay. You should rest now baby."
Mr. Min nodded.
"Son?, can you took Y|N on the way her room?"
Yoongi just stood up and coldly said. "Yes father."
I also stood up and he talked to me for the first time and said. "Follow me." And because I'm not feeling well I don't have any time to be pissed of with this hollow guy. So I just followed him weakly.
~Ugh. Does this guy doesn't know how to be Gentlemen? Aissh he didn't even help me to carry my bags. Fine, I'll carry it by myself.
I walk slowly as I carry my bags and my guitar.
~I feel dizzy now.
We're walking through many stairs and I feel like I'm gonna give up but I can't. I don't wanna bother this hollow guy. He's walking fastly so I'm suffering to follow him...I felt like in falling and I actually did.
"Ahh!" I  actually fell on the stairs but he ran and pulled me so I accidentally fell on his chest.
~Shit. I don't know what to do.
Both of us got froze. I was staring shocked on his eyes, while he's doing the same thing too.
I can feel his breathing along me. And seems like any wrong movement our lips will touch. Being froze. For actually 5minutes. It was so silent. And suddenly he decided to break the silence...
"So, you won't stand up?." He gave me confusing look. So I stood up.
"I-im sorry. I didn't mean that. I'm not feeling well and---." "Shut up."
He interrupted me.
~Aissh. Why this guy is so mean!?
He rub his shirt and continued walking... I sighed deep in frustration and followed him again.." here's your room." He said.
Finally, we reached my room. Without any hesitation I opened it and closed it slamming on him. I placed my bags and my guitar and simply lay on the soft bed...
~That guy, he's so cold. I think my vacation here would be horrible.
                         To be Continued ~
Author's note:
Ok so done with our second chapter...
Well I just wanna apologize if I had some mistakes. I'm just a new writer. Hehe but still thanks again and hoping to see you guys on the next chapter... Don't hesitate to comment. Love ya!'💜💜💜💜
-EunJungMin93