Chapter 3: Mean Yoongi

Yoongi's POV:
~Shit. What the hell was that?
So this is the new girl Y|N. It was her first day here and she just messed up around me? For sure she'll gonna have bad vacation here with me. Well, that's good. I can feel she's pissed off with me because she slams the door on me. Well, I don't care. Maybe it's good for us not to be close to each other. I don't have any time for such this shit things. I convinced myself not to be nice with her. It's for her own sake duh'... I went also back in my room and lay down in bed... Suddenly I heard a guitar playing next on my room. I knew it was Y|N's room, she knows how to play a guitar?. As I heard she plays I took closer to wall points where she play...
~So, far away, if I have a dream that flies away, if I have a dream that flies away.
~Don't fall away, eh. If I had a dream that flies away, if I had a dream that flies away, oh. Oh oh...wohooooooooo~~~
Wow. I didn't knew that she can sing. I just laid my head on the wall and listened where she sings and play. Suddenly I felt it so calm. Her voice is so sweet and cold. It makes me fell asleep...
When I woke up. I got took some shower and decided to eat something, since I didn't ate yet.
I opened the door and I saw Y|N. She smiled weakly on me. It really looks like she's not feeling well. But eventually I didn't even gave her any little glance.
~Wtf.
Were walking along the stairs again? Aissh I don't really care now if something happened to her. As were walking, I can see how weak she is. She's actually avoiding me she tries not to look at me while walking. And so we reached the living room.
"Oh Y|N? Are you okay sweetie?." Her dad ask her worried.
"I'm fine dad don't worry."
"Oh anyways I gotta tell you something."
"Hmm, what is it dad?."
I looked confused. Wondering what does her dad will going to say to I remained silent, sat down on the sofa while listening to them
"Uh. Sweetie. Me and Yoongi's dad will go for a business trip along the whole vacation."
"W-what?! D-dad. Y-youre gonna l-leave me here?."
"Baby, its not that I'm leaving you alone here, you know what I'm going to do right?."
"Y-yeah, I'll understand you d-dad I'm s-sorry." *crying*
"Stop crying anymore, I'll still keep in touch of you hmm?."
"O-okay d-dad." And then I heard my dad spoke.
"Dude, you're lucky to have a daughter like her."
"Yes dude I am, really."
"Don't worry Y|N. Your dad will be fine."
"Yeah, thanks Mr.Min."
"Oh...wait. Son!?."
~Aissh why does dad called me?
"Y-yes father?."
"Come here, we better talk." I come closer between them to talk to my dad.
"Listen, I want you to take care of Y|N while me and her dad were not around."
~Wtf this guy is saying? He wants me to be a babysitter? Oh shit.
I turned my gaze on Y|N and it gave her a shookt.
"Uhm..Mr. Min I don't think you need to do this, uh. I can handle myself and. I don't wanna bother Yoongi."
~Wow, thanks Y|N thanks for making the situation worse.
"No. Y|N. He's not busy, so I task him to take care of you. At least he has something to do that has worth." My dad declared.
~I can't believe that this is all happening.
My dad really loves seeing me suffering.
"Mr. Min. Do you understand me?."
Y|N already froze, I know that she can't believe this also. So with such a cold expression I just nodded. Its like I have nothing to do about it. All of us got so quiet  and suddenly Y|N's dad stood up as he say goodbye to her daughter and they left us alone... As I was looking at Y|N, I can see sadness on her face. I just sighed and left her...
You're Pov:
Wow. It sucks. My dad is leaving me. Aissh, I'll just try to understand him. B-but I'm all alone here w-with Y-Yoongi? My gosh. I can't! Ah, what am I going to do now? *pats my head on the wall* okay Y|N. Calm down. *sighs* maybe Yoongi has a reason why he's always like that, Yah its like "Don't Judge a book by its cover"? Haha yeah I guess. Well I don't know hi life, I don't know what happened to him, what he's been going through... Hmm maybe I'll try to be friends with him. Even how much he ignores me and being cold to me. This vacation, Y|N make sure that make friends with Yoongi and understand, help him with his problem. I smiled as I'm talking to myself alone in the dining room. I stood up and go Inside my room...*sighs* So, my mission this vacation is to know Yoongi's situation and be friends with him. Wow he's so lucky huh. I gulped. I laid in bed checked up my phone and there's no any messages, I decided to play some music in my room until I fell asleep...
Few hours later...
I woke up instantly and I didn't knew it was evening already. Aissh,,, my eyes hurt because of crying. I decided to go to the bathroom to take some bath and I stood up downstairs suddenly I saw. Yoongi. He's sitting down the dining room and looks like he's waiting for me because he didn't start eating yet. I saw an another plate that I thought its for me. "Good evening." I greeted him, and he just nodded as a sign of Good evening too. I sat down and started to eat. And he does the same thing as well...
It was so quiet its like all you can hear are plates, spoons, and forks. There was an super awkward quietness between us... And I don't know how to break it, so I remained silent while eating but seriously I can't hide my feelings, "The food taste delicious!." I commented and he was shookt. He turned his gaze on me and gave me a confusing look."Oops, sorry hehe." I laughed nervously, and suddenly he looked away. I looked at him and I saw he's smiling a little while looking away from me...
~Haha seriously? I made him laugh? Wow is that so easy to made him laugh? Well, maybe it's a good sign for me at least I knew that I have a chance to be Friends with him.
I smiled while eating and until I finished I stood up and gave my plate to the one of their servants. When he finished he stood up also but he just left his plate. He drink water while he stands and suddenly I something on his arms..
~Wait, he has C-Cuts?
Definitely he's depressed. I know persons who has cuts are depressed. The cuts were reddish maybe they're all new. He suddenly saw me looking at his cuts. "What?." He asked in a cold tone. "Oh..Uh. nothing. I-i j-just saw your c-cuts." I replied nervously.
"And so? Its none of your business!." He rolled his eyes... Can't he see i'm trying to be concerned at him? Pssh...So mean!. I just sighed went outside to breath some fresh air...
~Geeesh. Y|N it's really hard to be with him. How can I be friends with him if he kept pushing me away?... Suddenly i saw a paper and i grab it. The paper says. "NEVER GIVE UP" i was so shocked. So even this paper tells i shouldn't give up? Why? Does even Yoongi needs me? Suddenly i felt the wind becoming so cold so I took the paper and run upstairs went to my room and sticked the paper on my cabinet.
~Yah, ok fine. I'll not give up. Promise. Even he's so mean, cold, and scary i still beleive that he has a good side and he's a great person. So Y|N, better sleep now. You still have a mission for tomorrow...
I laid in bed and fell asleep...
                                 End~
Author's Note:
Ok guys,done with this boring one. Hehe sorry if this was too boring cause to be honest I don't have much thoughts in my mind so..Hehe But i promise the next chapters will be exciting so stay tuned haha love lots!😘😘😘
-EunJungMin93