Chapter 5: Officially Friends

Y|N's POV:
I woke up in such a really hard pain in my head...hearing the bird's chirping. Sunlight rays again against my face. But this time my head wanna explode. I swear, I'm not gonna drink anymore, even just a little.
I tried to stood up in my bed and checked up my phone. I received a lot of miss calls from dad and a message.
Message:
Daddy
Hey sweetie, how are you? I hope you're doing fine,Daddy misses you. Please try to answer my calls so I won't get worried. Arrasso?. Well I think you're fine, because Yoongi is there to take care of you. Take care always baby and I love you.

~Ah, dad will surely get mad if he knew I drank last night.
*shakes my head*
~I should clean up this mess
As I go into the bathroom to give myself a relaxing shower since, I got so much tired last night. After I took my shower I rush downstairs to eat breakfast, Surprising Yoongi was already eating his breakfast.
"Morning." I greeted politely and he came again with his confusing look. I just didn't mind him and start to eat my meal.
"So, you didn't remember what you did last night?." He said, giving me a smirk.
My lips parted.
~What does he saying?
"I-i d-dont remember anything. I-im sorry." I answered confused.
~What the heck? So this means I did something crazy last night? Wahh?! What it could be?
"Tsk, you didn't remember your own craziness?." *laughs showing his gummy smile*
~Wow, is this even real? I saw him laugh? And his gummy smile, I can't resist. They're too cute.
"Yah? Can you just tell me what actually happened?."
"Do you really wanna know what happened?."
"Uh...Y-yes."
"You pabo, you just proposed last night to me."
My eyes get really widened in shook.
~What
~The
~actual
~F*ck.
"A-and w-what d-did i-i j-just p-proposed t-to y-you?." I asked trying to calm myself.
"You get an Santan Flower shaped ring, kneel down proposed to me and said. " Min Yoongi can we be friends?. "
~Ok this is totally sh*t. Why did I proposed?
"I-im s-sorry I didn't mean it."
"Aissh you idiot. Don't you dare try to drink again---." I cut him.
"Ever."
"Look, I was drunk I didn't mean it."
"I know." *nods continued eating*
"But."
*looks at me* "But what?."
"About the p-proposal, I'm serious a-about it."
*widened eyes*
"Please?."
"Okay fine. Were friends."
~Eh? Is he serious? He want us to be friends? Due to my proposal? Aissh, what did I do last night?
"Wahh! Really? You're accepting my proposal? Wow!!! I'm so happy! Thanks hollow man." *hugs Yoongi*
"Ugh, get off, if you don't get off me I'll change my decision.
*pulls away* " O-oh s-sorry, hehe."
"So, from now on. We're officially friends? Hmm?."
"Whatever idiot."
I was so happy, we continued eating while me, I was smiling like a kid and looking at him. I can't really believe I'm friends this hollow man.
"After eating, should we go out? I wanna see more about Daegu I wanna discover many places here. Because its really suffocating staying here in mansion for the whole day."
"No I'm to lazy to go out."
*pouts* "Please?."
"No."
"We're friends! And friends should hang out together, right? And since, you're always stuck here why don't you breath some fresh air outside?."
His lips parted and looked at me again confused.
"Do you think there's a fresh air outside?." His eyes we're gave me such a death glare.
"Do you think, it's good outside?." I was so silent listening to him and I can see like he's going cry.
"Idiot. I want you to know that its not good outside, the air is much more suffocating. Its not good to be outside, because its not safe!!! Its dangerous outside!!!!." *tears fell*
"Y-yoongi." *worried* I stood up going to his direction and he suddenly ran away from me and goes to his room.
~What did I do again? Why is he so affected?
Is this my fault? *looks down*
I walked upstairs and reach his room.
"Y-yoongi? I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me, if you didn't really wanna go out its OK." *no response*
*knocks* "Yoongi? Are you there? Can you open the door?."
*still no response* "I guess, you don't wanna talk. I'm sorry again, I'll go now."
*leaves*
I left him in frustration. I didn't knew he'll be much affected on what I said. I go into my room, thinking of what should I do to cheer him up. I get my little piano and played the melody I remembered on Yoongi's song... The song made me calm. Every key I was pressing gives a sooth melody that's great to hear. "I wish he's not mad at me anymore." *sighs* after I played my piano I heard someone also playing a piano crossed against my room. "W-who's that?." As the sound continues I try to find the sound until I knew it was Yoongi's room.
~He's also playing a piano?
I laid my head leans the wall and listened on Yoongi's playing. Somehow I knew the song was really sad. Its full of stress, depression, and lots of angervand cry. Actually, I felt bad listening to it. But even tho it was like that, I can sense that he's really a good pianist. Every keys he's pressing, you can assure that he's really a professional. I'm extremely confused right now. I don't understand what he's been going through, if only I could help him... I checked out my phone, hoping someone called or text. But eventually it was all from dad. To be honest I'm not a friendly person, I've got mo friends in school because I don't like being accompanied. But it was different with Yoongi. I don't know why but i wanna help him, I wanna be friends with him. This was my first time doing this, this was the first time I've been desperate just to have this f*cking friendship with him... Times passes, i'm so bored. Luckily my dad called:
On the Phone:
"Baby?."
"Yes Dad?."
"Oh, how are you?."
"I'm fine dad, I just missed you."
"I missed you too baby, So, how's you and Yoongi?."
"We're good dad, actually were now friends."
"Wow, that's nice to hear, for the first time you've got a friend." *Laughs*
"Aissh, D-dad! Don't tease me!."
"Haha, fine i'm not."
"Wait, dad. Can i ask something?"
"What is it baby?."
"Can i go out.?"
"Of course."
"Seriously, dad?."
"With Yoongi."
"Ayy, never mind dad."
"Huh? I thought you're friends with him?."
"But dad, he doesn't like going out." *sighs*
"I'll do something about it. I gotta go now baby."
"No dad, don't do anything Wait!."
*Hanged up*
~Wah! Surely Yoongi will be mad at me because of this. I don't know what to do.
I tried calling up again my dad but he's not answering, I tried again, many times but still no response...After about 15 minutes I heard a knock. And as i opened it, it was Yoongi.

~to be continued
A/N:
I'm too lazy to update -_-