Chapter 9: Daegu Boy (I)

Y|N's Pov/ Continuation
I woke up in the morning luckily that I'm now feeling well.
As usual, I took my morning routine. I tools shower, I made breakfast. But surprisingly Yoongi didn't join me for breakfast. I don't know why but. I didn't even saw him this morning...
I got back to my room and decided to text my dad. But he's not replying, I even tried calling him many times, sending him lots of voice mails. But he had no response. I just laid, and looked at my dad's photo.
~I-i miss you dad. I hope you're okay.
Someone knocked my door,as me expecting it was Yoongi. And then i was right...

Yoongi: "Idiot, are you feeling well now?."
Me: "Yes dude, why?."
Yoongi: "Get yourself ready then, were going to start your Touring mission here in Daegu."
Me: "Wahh? Seriously?."
Yoongi: "Psh, don't you want?."
Me: "Aissh okay!, I'll just change.
Yoongi: "Me too."
Our conversation end as we both took into our rooms to change our outfits. I was already done and i went outside my room looking for Yoongi but someone texted me.

Unknown:. 8:55am

Y|N, i'm already outside. I'll just wait you here.
-GeniusYoongi😎
I blinked many times reading his message. And the name. Wtf? -GeniusYoongi? Aissh Whatever.

I got outside and i saw Yoongi.
I stopped and stared at him for almost a minutes, I don't know but. My heart skipped a beat while looking at him.
Suddenly he noticed me. He scratched his ears his and looked at me confused.

A|N: Sorry i'm not good in editing 😅 okay continue it now😉

Yoongi: "Something wrong in my face?, Why are you staring? Its creepy Woman."
Me: "Don't assume that I was looking at you dude. I was looking at the trees, they're all seemed gloomy today."
Yoongi: "Not only today Y|N, here in Daegu all trees were always glooming."
I lied at him. I was actually staring at him. I don't know but why do I feel butterflies in my stomach?
We got into one of they're another sports car, I wonder why Yoongi always prefer sports car.
Me: "So, where are you going to take me first? Mr. Tour guide?."
Yoongi: "Didn't I told you stop calling me tour guide?, If not. Stop it."
I rolled my eyes over him.
Yoongi: "Anyways, were going to Duryu Park first."
Me: "oh. Okay."
We've both waited till we reached the "Duryu Park" as Yoongi told me.
Yoongi: Y|N. Were here.
Me: "Oh, were here!." *yelled at excitement*
Yoongi: "Lets go." *holds my right hand*
Me: *stares at him blank*
He ran while holding my hand like a kid. Till we reached the front of "Duryu Park."

"Colorful Daegu

"Colorful Daegu."
~Wow, its beautiful
I stared amazed to it.
Yoongi: *still holding my hand* "You know what Y|N, the area of this park was almost 1,653,965m² and has lots of facilities that has multi purpose."
Me: Wow, seems you knew a lot about Daegu.
Yoongi: "Of course. I'm an Daegu boy Y|N, this is Ma city, Anyways. Let me show you around."
Me: *nodded*
He ran again without letting go of my hand
~Is a tour guide's responsibility to hold the hand of its tourist?
Yoongi: "So technically I wanted you to know that Duryu park is so amazing. It has a lot of swimming pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, rolling skating rinks, a football and baseball fields plus it has two small Bhuddist temples." *giggles in excitement*
Me: *stares at him*
~I never knew that he could be this excited
He continued talking still not letting go of my hand and also he's showing me such many things around.
~Never thought of saying this but. He's so....he's so cute. He looks like a kid, telling his mom the places he liked the most.
I felt my heart pounding.
~Why do I feel this?, its weird
Yoongi: "Right away here, is the Duryu Bridge. This bridge is popular due to its scenic views especially during atumn and spring, and also some cherry blossoms can be seen."
Me: *nods in amazement* "Can I took a picture of it?."
Yoongi: "Why not? It's not a Rule here not to take pictures, so go ahead."
Me: *nods and starts to took some pictures* Hey, look at this picture, I showed him my camera I bring."
Yoongi: *leans closer and looks at the picture closely*
*PiCtuRE*

"Yoongi: *leans closer and looks at the picture closely**PiCtuRE*

Yoongi: *nods* "this bridge is really beautiful. "
While he's looking at the pictures I took, I suddenly turned my gaze on him. And then he looked at me.
Yoongi: "Hmm?."
Me: N-nothing, let's go to the next one!. "
Yoongi: "okay." *holds my left hand*
~And now, left hand?
We ran again. But we didn't left Duryu Park that fast. We got into some play grounds and took some picnic, then we headed to the nearest courts to watch others playing tennis, roller skates plus there's also some swimming competitions held, after that we watched a ground concert and I can't believe it would be that so fun....
After the whole day, Yoongi looked at his phone and noticed that it's already late.
Yoongi: "its already 7:00 pm Y|N, maybe we should continue this tomorrow. You seemed tired."
Me: "Ah, yeah. I'm kinda tired but I enjoy this day. Seriously."
I said, in a weak tone.
He held my hand again and we walked to go back to the parking in which the driver waiting for us.

+-+-+-+-+While Walking-+--+-+-+-+-+-+
Yoongi was so silent, he stopped talking to me about how Daegu is beautiful. Maybe he's tired. After lots of running I guess. And also me. I'm tired. But I enjoyed this day so much. This was the first time someone took me to his city and could be and tour guide to me. I whished. He's always like this.....
We we're walking and I was like staring on him like forever. I don't know but my feelings was really weird for him. So then this shit happens, I slipped on the ground because I was not looking at the road, and it gave me a bonus of scratches from tbs rock which I fell off.
Me: "Ahh!."
Yoongi: *shocked, helped me.*
Me: "Ahhh, it hurts. My f-feet."
Yoongi: " Are you okay? Can you stand?."
Me: "W-wait I'll try to stand."
I tried my best to stand, but I fell again and I fell on Yoongi so we're both on the ground....
~I remember this, its was liked what happened to us on the stairs, the first time I came here
But were not looking at each other. Why? Because my head was laid on his chest. And I can feel the beat of his heart, it was too fast. Fast, and loud. That was an about to explode. I noticed that few people were looking at us already and so I'm embarrassed. That's why I tried to get away from him and seat. After I seated. He stood up.
Yoongi: "A-are you okay?."
Me: "Y-yeah but I can't stand."
Yoongi: "okay I get it. I'll just carry you with my back."
Me: *blinks* "A-are y-you s-sure?."
Yoongi: "Yeah, let's go now we might get traffic."
He stand and carried me with his back. As I feel the warmth of his back, my cheeks turned hot red. We were both not talking along the whole what happened, and till we got into the car and drove home. On my way to my room. He also carried me and placed me to my bed.
Yoongi: "Go get your feet rest, tomorrow we'll continue this."
Me: *nods*
He was about to leave and I stopped him.
Me: "Wait! Y-Yoongi?."
Yoongi: "What? Does it hurt more?."
Me: "N-no, i-i just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for doing this.
Yoongi: *smiled a bit* No thank you Woman. I'm just repaying you. I'll go sleep now. Good night.
Me: " Good night. Uh. Sleep well."
Yoongi: *nods and leaves*
End~
Don't forget to vote and comment😉
-EunJungMin93👑