Rest of month 2

The next day:

Rikara were peacefully sleeping with Om's strong arms wrapped around her baby bump protectively. Yes gauri was still wearing that nightgown.

Just then gauri woke up first and saw her sweet romantic Nandi asleep. She pecked his forehead and went off the bed to change. Once changed, she still saw Om sleeping.

Gauri: must be soooo tired.

She places her Hand her baby bump and says: baby, one thing Tera papa is a sleepyhead!!

A minute passed and rikara's daughters entered the room, pari and munni went on the bed only to wake up papa.

Munni and pari: daddy!

Om woke up and saw his five lifelines in the same room.

Aliya: finally you are back. Was missing you.

Mishti: yes we were missing you sooooo much.

His four angels hugged him.

Om smiles and says: glad to know I was missed. The perfect welcome from you all. Some people like your mother have a different way of welcoming people back.

Gauri: arre Omkaraji, can't you see there are children here?

Pari: what hassepm (happened)?

Gauri: Kuch nahi meri pyaari pari.

She tells her daughters to go out and they do as told. Once gone, gauri went on top on Om.

Om: gauri, one day you are going to kill me.

Gauri: why would I do that patiji?

Om in mind: note to self, never take romance to the next level. Now she is really scaring me.

Gauri: what are you thinking?

As she moved a strand of his hair away from his eye.

Om: nothing. But gauri, what happened to my shy gauri?

Gauri: nothing happened to her.

She kissed him on the lips and Om was still trying to get back in reality. Soon he responded to a kiss when they heard from another room: daddy!

It was pari. Om got gauri off him and went to the room pari was in.

Om: what happened meri pari?

Pari: we get new baby, we get new puppy.

Rikara: what?!

Pari: why look at me? Alu didu idea.

Note aliya was in the same room.

Rikara looked up at aliya who was smiling.

Aliya: who said it was my idea? Oh pari ki bacchi! Stop blaming me for everything!

Gauri: aliya ki bacchi! What is going on?

Munni came in and said: when we going back to our house again!

Note: rikara don't live with the Oberois, they live in jaipur as of Om's job but they came for a visit to O.M.

Om: today we are going.

Mishti: finally! I am really missing my old room.

Gauri: nice to know.

Aliya: why is Mama moody?

Om: your mother......... is a deep dark mystery!!! And I will never be able to unfold this mystery.

That was enough to start up gauri's pregnancy hormones. Om saw the dangerous look in her eyes and stood up to go but gauri started to chase him.