shot 2

the next day:

aliya's room:

all four sisters were adoring their baby brother when gauri came in.

gauri: girls?

girls: yes?

gauri: ok so you know that your brother is going to be named soon.

aliya: yes we know. why?

gauri: and we all know that i always wanted my son to have a salman khan name.

pari: yay! baby name salman.

gauri: arre i meant as in a character salman khan has played. so no one tell your father that i have asked you to give your brother a salman khan name.

girls: we won't.

gauri: so here are some pieces of paper. On each piece, write a name of a character Salman Khan played and leave it in this bowl.

Pari: but I no know writing.

Gauri: aliya, write for pari please.

Aliya: ok.

Gauri: and don't tell your father else he will kill me.

Pari: and we no want new Mummy.

Gauri: thank you pari.

Just then the baby started to cry. Gauri picks the baby off the bed and goes out of the room consoling her baby son.

Mishti: after 4 years, we are stuck hearing baby's cries again.

Munni: true.

They write the names and keep it in the bowl.

Meanwhile:

Rikara's room:

The baby was now asleep and gauri was sorting out some clothes and two pairs of hands circled her waist. Breathing in the hot breath made her realise who was there.

Gauri: what do you want Om?

Yes it was our nandi.

Om: how did you know it was me?

Gauri: I know the breath and I know the feel. Now tell me what do you want?

Om: just me and you time.

Gauri: build a time machine and go back 17 years ago.

Om: hahaha very funny.

He squeezed her stomach lightly making the butterflies in gauri's stomach fly freely. Then he lifted her up in bridal style and as if she was a china doll, placed her carefully on the bed then went on top of her.

Both smile and rub their noses with each other. Om leaves a trail of kisses on her neck and both were about to lock their lips with each other when:

'Waah! Waah!'

Mama's Ladla decided to wake up and disturb their moment by crying.

Om: why did your ladla have to spoil our moment?

Gauri: chup karo!

Om goes off her and gauri quickly scoops her sweetie pie in her arms. He was hungry so gauri fed him.

3 minutes later:

Om: your son is taking forever to drink milk.

Gauri: be quiet! He is only small. Now look he is full.

She puts her shirt down and then pats her baby's back lightly for 2 minutes.

Gauri: let's put him in his nursery.

Om: ok. Or gauri, we can give him to his sisters.

Gauri: sure but remember Pari shouldn't feel jealous.

Om: why are you telling that to me?

Gauri: because I am tired and I am going to sleep FYKI.

She gives the baby to Om and then starts to walk.

Om: arre at least take your son with you. Hey bhagwan, this girl knows how to torture me and now I will be alone with..........FIVE CHILDREN.

The baby smiles a bit. Om sees this and says: my pain your gain.

Aliya comes in the scene and says: what is going on? Papa why are you tensed?

Om: your Mum decided to sleep leaving me alone with you five.

Aliya: oh! Bechara!

Om: do one thing, you and mishti can look after him and I will look after munni and pari.

Aliya: do one thing, me and mishti will be with munni and you can be with our brother and pari.

Om: what?

Aliya: pari!

Pari comes and says: yes?

Aliya: Mama and papa has this thing where dad, new sibling and previous youngest spend time together so now it's your turn.

Pari: ok.

Aliya: I'm out.

She goes.

Pari: daddy I want to hold baby.

Om: come with me then.

They go to the living room and Om makes pari sit down. Then he gets a pillow and places it on her lap with one arm. Then he puts the baby in her arms.

Om: like that, good girl and support his neck. Well done.

Pari: why support baby neck?

Om: ummm a baby's neck is very delicate like precious so we have to support it.

Pari: oh! So back to birthday business.

Om nods but in his mind: I am never going to hear the end of this.

Pari: me and my brother share birthday so me and brother have one cake each.

Om: and?

Pari: and we have one party each.

Om: and?

Pari: and we get lots of gifts which we no share.

Om: yes you have to share gifts.

Pari: listen Mr, we already share birthday. No make pari cry.

Om: ok baba. Now your birthday is coming in another year so no reminding me till next August.

Pari: ok.

.

.

.

So guys, how was this?

I know backwass but no one in my house wants to leave me alone