baby videos part b

The girls and Om was laughing whilst Gauri was not as she was quite mad.

Gauri: why that video??

Om: you just randomly tossed a tape at me and I just out it in the player so don't you look at me like that!

Gauri: but that was so embarrassing!!

Gauri gave a sad pout and Om said: it was clearly your fault for tossing stuff at me.

Gauri: be quiet!

Aliya: arre you two, be quiet! Mama, it was just chocolate na. Nothing bad.

Gauri: still.

Om: relax. She is just moody. (Under his breath) like always.

Gauri: what did you say?!?

Om: nothing.

Gauri: say it! Bhoolo!!! Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi, what did you Say?!?! You..... you absolute idiot!!

Om: you called me an idiot!

Mishti wishpering to aliya: should we stop them?

Aliya whispering: naah! This is fun to watch.

Om: what did I do that you had to call me an idiot?!?!?

Gauri: you being mean is the reason. What did you say? And don't say nothing. And understand this one fact that I know it was about me!!

Om: no it wasn't!

Gauri: OMG!!! See girls, your father just said a lie!!! Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi just said a lie!!

Munni whispering to Pari: this is going to be more entertaining.

Pari whispering: Agee (agree).

Om: fine I said a lie. Yes it was about you and it was just that you were being moody. Happy now?

Gauri: yes. Alu, give your Papa a tape.

Aliya: here.

She hands the tape to Om and Om stands up and puts the tape in the DVD player.

Video tape:

Gauri: omkaraji, if you don't give munni her toys, I will cut your hair.

Om: why? Oh is it because mine is perfect?

Gauri: hahahaha very funny!!!

11 months old munni: toy! Toy!

Gauri: you see, Meri baccha wants her toys back, please give them back. Why did you take them off her?

Om: for the last time, I took them because she got them messy so I got the other two girls to clean them.

8 years old aliya and 7 years old mishti came in and aliya said: we got all of munni's toys cleaned. Now can we get our money??

Om: here girls, 50 rupees each.

Aliya-mishti: thanks.

They go and Om gives the toys to munni who happily plays with them.

Gauri: sorry for accusing you.

Om: no problem.

Just then they saw munni holding the side of the table and stumbling as her legs stretched to stand. She took some duckling steps.

Gauri: see omkaraji, she is..... munni is walking.

They bend down and munni fall in Om's strong arms and Om tickles her and kisses her forehead. Gauri smiles seeing this.

Video tape finished.

All: awwww

Munni: cute me.

Mishti: anyway here daddy, this tape.

Om: thanks.

He puts it in and 'love you zindagi' played.

Gauri: turn that off right now!!

Off course it didn't turn off and Gauri appeared on the screen in a short blue strapped dress with her friends and they started to dance to that song.

Om: Gauri???

Gauri: yes.....

Om: when was this?

Gauri: i was 20!

Om stared at his young wife and said: what happened in this exactly?

Girls: tell Mama.

Gauri: fine! This video was me and my friends messing about because we wanted to.

All: yeah right...

Gauri: why not see this video?

Om puts the tape in and they saw laughing Pari on the screen . Everyone was arguing and that baby was laughing. All looked at Pari who looked very innocent.

Pari: me! Yay!

Gauri: yes you! Yay!

She hugs Pari tight and soon they were done seeing the videos and decided to sleep.

precap: month 9: gauri's dream

Can't update another chappy today. Sorry 😢😢 will try to post tomorrow 😊😊