month 8: baby videos part a

5 days later:

rikara's room:

since om wasn't in the room, gauri thought to get some stuff out of the cupboard. carefully she walked up to the cupboard and opened it when mishti came in

mishti: arre mama, what are you doing? sit down.

gauri: lekin misty.......

mishti: sit.

gauri sits down on the bed thinking: when omkaraji isn't here, his team is here! he must have gaven them training!!

mishti: what do you need?

gauri: give me that wooden box.

misthi: this one?

she held a wooden box which had flowers engraved on it.

gauri: no. the other one.

mishti: is it this one?

she showed gauri the wooden box which had 'gauri' beautifully engraved on the lid.

gauri: this box.

mishti closes the cupboard and hands it to gauri.

gauri: thank you sweetie.

mishti: what's so special about this box?

gauri: some memories.

mishti: can i see?

gauri: of course meri misty. accha sit next to me.

mishti nods and sits next to gauri and gauri slowly opens the box. mishti was amazed seeing many photos and jewellery in the box.

mishti: mama these all pictures and jewellery. and that too in this box?

gauri: some things don't deserve to be in photo albums or meri jewellery boxes kyunki these are too special.

just then aliya-pari-munni came in as they were earlier waiting for mishti to get something but mishti obviously got distracted helping gauri and talking to her.

gauri turned to her left seeing her other three daughters standing near the entrance of her and om's room. their arms were folded.

munni: so what is going on and why are we not included?

pari: this no fair!

gauri: arre meri jealous creatures, come here as well. i don't want any arguments.

the girls smile and sit next to mishti and gauri.

aliya: mama, is this your special box?

gauri: yes.

mishti: show us a few things na.

gauri: bilkul. look at this.

she picks a small rose gold diamond bracelets with small flowers: