Part b

Two hours later:

Pari's birthday was going well so far but Gauri was not feeling not that good. Since morning, she's been feeling pain.

Om noticed Gauri with a painful look.

Om whispering: what happened?

Gauri whispering: nothing, just some pains.

Om whispers: I knew mama's Ladla would trouble his favourite member of this family.

Gauri nudges him.

Om: ouch! Sorry Gauri.

Gauri: fine forgiven. But I need some peace and quiet.

Om: kyu?

Gauri: I told you I don't feel well. Alu, misty.

Aliya and mishti goes to Gauri.

Aliya: yes mum, what happened?

Gauri: I need some silence in this house. Here is 600 rupees, do whatever you like with it and get the girls with you.

Mishti-aliya: fine.

They get their sisters and goes out of the house.

Once out:

Om wraps his arms around gauri's baby bump and says: well done jaan. Just me and you now. Finally!

Gauri: don't get your hopes up mr Oberoi, I am going to sleep.

She removes his arms from her baby bump and was about to go up when:

Om: stop!

Gauri: kyu?

Om goes towards Gauri and says: I'll take you up.

He Lifts Gauri up in bridal style.

Gauri: arre omkaraji, this?

Om: I just felt like it.

Gauri: lekin....

Om interrupting: but what? Girls aren't here. No one will see.

He slowly goes upstairs with Gauri in his arms, safely secured,taking one step at a time. He reached their room and slowly kept her on their bed.

Gauri: fine now you can leave.

Om: oh come on na?

He was about to take her shirt off when Gauri slapped his hand.

Gauri: shameless Chirota!!

Om: fine.

Gauri noticed Om's sad pout and decided the cheer him up. She sat up gently and locked her lips with Om's. Om was shocked at this action of gauri's but responded to the kiss. This lasted twenty minutes when:

Gauri: ouch!

She kept her hand on the nine month stomach of hers.

Om: what happened?

Gauri: bass baccha kick kiti.

Om laughs and says: wow! Mama's ladla loves to trouble his mother and he is not even in this world yet.

Gauri: chup Karo.

Om: fine baba. Now sleep, I am just going to cook something for the girls when they come back.

Gauri nods and lies down to sleep. Om goes leaving the door open just in a case Gauri needed him.

Gauri closed her eyes but kept tossing and turning. She decided to keep the blanket on the floor and sleep but still!! She wasn't sleeping. The pain in her stomach grew more deeper second by seconds. She clutched it tight and tears came out of her eyes as she closed them tightly. This pain was too much. She felt something as well. Her water broke as she let out a loud scream: AAAAAHHH!!!!!

Precap: part c