Shot 7

Pari's pov :

Prem, prem, prem..... Everyone do prem, prem . Mummy forget Pari. Daddy forget Pari. Pari no value. 😢😢Pari starts crying. Gauri was passing by when she heard the cry of Pari.

Gauri(cupping Gauri's face): Kya hua Princess? Why you cry?

Pari: You Go. Prem needs you. Pari no value. Pari bad girl.

Pari runs to her toy box, picks up a hammer and and starts beating her head. Gauri runs to Pari and throws the hammer away. She quickly takes her in a hug. Gauri too breaks down into tears. Gauri picks up the infant Pari in her arms and lovingly kisses her forehead.

Gauri: Why did you do that beta. Mumma papa love you like we love Prem. You are very precious beta. Don't bring all these thoughts ever in your mind. Okay?

Pari(placing wet and sloppy kisses on her Mumma's cheeks) : okay Mumma. Pari no cry.

Gauri quietly places her on the small bed and rushed to their bedroom. Omkara was going through some files. Gauri rushed and hugged him. Her tears made his entire shirt wet. Omkara kept down the file.

Omkara(patting her head) : Kya hua jaan? Tum ro kyun rahi ho?

Gauri: Om.. Omkara ji are we doing wrong with Pari..

Omkara(wiping her tears) : Nahi jaan. What happened. Tell me.

Gauri: Omkara ji Pari....

Gauri narrated the entire incident about what happened with Pari. Omkara's eyes were watery, his brown orbs were shaking.

He went to Pari's room and took her in a bear crushing hug. He then kissed his princess all over.

Omkara: You are papa ki princess. Don't ever try to hurt yourself. Papa loves you. Don't hurt your papa. Daddy can't live without pari. Pari hurt, papa hurt. Don't hurt yourself beta. Please

Pari: Pari love papa.

Gauri captures the father daughter moment in her phone and shared it on her pictagram. After an hour of playing with Pari Rikara head towards their room.

In Rikara's room:Gauri: Omkara ji please no more.

Omkara: Gauri we are just cuddling, we are not copulating. Please don't say no.

Gauri: no. Please. We are already down with 5. I don't want a sixth one.

Om barely listened to her. Gauri's plea fell on deaf ears. He set a trail of kisses down her neck and sucked a soft spot on her neck.

Gauri : Omkara ji....Om opened the string of her kurti and was caressing her back. She was about to take her lips in a shearing kiss when Prem cried out loudly.

Omkara: Your son Will always come between our romance 😡

Gauri(cupping his face) : Aww mera jatadhaari. Afterall he's your son.

Gauri gives Om a small peck on his lips and goes to prem's baby crib. She picks him up and cooes him. Both Rikara come and play with him. Both seemed so happy.

Pari was coming towards Rikara's room to play with them. The sight of seeing her parents happily playing with Prem broke her heart.

Pari's POV:Mumma papa lie? They love prem more? Pari no value. They to much happy with Prem. I go.

Aliya was walking in the corridor with her earphones and I-pad. She saw pari crying and running towards the room. She stopped her.

Aliya: Pari baby what happened?

Pari: Nothing alu Didi. Pari sleepy, pari go. Good night.

Pari gives her a good night kiss and runs to the kids room. A bewildered Aliya wonders what had happened to Pari for she was behaving very strangely.

What's going on in Pari's mind. Wanna know? Keep reading to know more!

This was beautifully written by our favourite sreetama. Thank you for this.

So guys if you want to write a shot on pari feeling insecure and jealous, email me junglemagic@outlook.com