chapter 8

Cameron's (pov)

As I whisper into his ear those special words"I love you"

I start reaching my hand up his shirt so I can attampt to take off his shirt.

I lean in and start kissing his soft lips

As I finally get his shirt off, I trail my finger down his chiseled abs. Feeling every beautiful block of pure muscle.

I look into his deep blue eyes as my finger gets to his waist band and I slip a finger into his pants.

I wiggle my finger around just to make him feel relaxed. I look down at my hand pulling my finger out so I can undo his pants.

Nashs (pov)

As his finger leaves my pants I sigh in relief.

I look up into his eyes and start blushing when I realized he was undoing my pants.

I look down at his hand. I'm so nervous right now. Am I about to lose my virginity to my best friend?

I look back into his eyes and wrap my arms around his neck trying to distract him by smash my lips against his.

I can see the lust in his eyes.

We fall down on the couch and start making out like there was no tomorrow.

I look down and I can see the bulge in Cameron's underwear.

I start blushing like crazy.

I then notice the there was something falling out of his underwear, right in the front!

I push Cameron off my lips as I curl up into a ball. He looks at me confused.

"What's wrong?"

I point down to his underwear. Still deciding not to look.

"Holy shit" he yelled out as he hurries up, gets up and runs to the bathroom.

Omg I can't believe I saw that, I thought to myself still curled up into a ball