Chapter 6

Nash (POV)

As we sit down and watch the movie I can't help but look at Cameron every once in awhile.

"What you looking at?" Cameron asked.

I blush" if he only knew" I think to myself.

I reach over to his face" there's just a black speck on your cheek" I pretend to pull of something from his cheek.

It feels so nice to touch his cheek.

"Thanks!" he smiles and goes back to watching t.v.

I'll be back I have to pee. I get up from the couch and walk to the bathroom and shut the door.

Cameron (pov)

As Nash gets up to go to the bathroom I start planning on how I'm going to make my move.

Maybe I can just kiss him when he sits down. I think I'm going to do it.

As Nash comes back to sit back down I stand up and grab his wrist. I pull him closer to my almost naked body and smile.

As I'm about to kiss him" I need to tell you something" Nash says. What is it? I question

"I can't say it in words" Nash looks down at the floor

Its ok no matter what is I will always be there for you, your my best friend.

"Promise"? he looks back up at me and blushes.

" I promise" I look at him and smile.

Nash (pov)

I'm going to do it, as I think to myself, I look back down at the ground.

I feel Cameron grabbing my chin making our eyes meet. I blush and start to lean in to give him a kiss.

I think to myself " His eyes are closed" this is the perfect time.