Chapter 13

Cameron (pov)

As I open the door to go to the bathroom Nash was on the other side.

I push him aside as I walk down the hallway

"I'm so sorry Cameron I didn't mean to walk into the bathrom when your were getting out it was an accident".

That's all I hear when im walking to the bathroom and I KNOW he's following right behind me.

As I open the bathroom and walk in I turn around and look Nash in the eyes " it's ok really it is don't get stressed out about it" I then quickly pull him into a tight hug.

Once the hug was over I looked Nash in the eyes once more and smile  "now if you excuse me I really need to pee like really bad".

After that I slammed the door and locked it.

It was a really long pee, I never knew I had to go so bad!

Once I walk out I see Nash leaned up against the wall asleep.

I crouch by him and slowly and carefully pick him up so he doesn't wake up.

I carry him to my bedroom and put him on my side of the bed with all my favorite pillows and blankets.

I tuck him in an kiss his lips ever so softly " I love you Nash and I always will love you, your my everything, I will love until I die, I always want to be there for you".

As I turn around to leave the room Nash grabbed my wrist and stopped me from leaving.

"Please don't leave me" Nash said looking up at me with tired eyes.

"Fine I won't leave you but I'm not staying here".

I picked Nash up into my arms and carried him bridel style to the couch and laid him down on the couch.

I lift up his head and sat down then put his head down again but this time his head was on my lap.

" Go back to bed Nash" I said running my fingers in his hair.

"Don't worry we will hangout when you wake up" I kissed him on the forehead.

To bad you already fell asleep.....