Chapter 11

Cameron's (pov)

As I wake up in my bed, I look down at Nashs sleeping body still in my arms.

He looks so beautiful when he sleeps.

I sit up from the bed but feeling this odd feeling in my waist down. I look down and realize I still have my morning wood!

I try to sneak out of my bed, but Nashs right arm raps around my thighs keeping my legs in place.

I laugh but thought that if he saw me with a boner he would leave again.

I hurried up and pushed his arms off me and ran to the bathroom to go pee and take a shower.

Nashs (pov)

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, I could hear Cameron running to the bathroom mumbling" can't let nash see, can't let nash see"

I smiled. He had alot of respect for me, making sure I didn't see his morning wood.

I knew that's why he was running. I would to in the same situation.

I hear the shower turn on. I wish I could take a shower with him. But I'm really not into showing my body, and looking at others if you know what I mean.

I sit up with the blanket raped around my waist. The sun was still hurting my eyes....... I need to pee, like really bad I can feel it flowing in me. If I don't go now then I might just pee myself.

Bad news is that Cameron's only got one bathroom in his house and he is in it.