Chapter 10

Nash (pov)

On my way back home it started pouring down rain. Maybe I should just go back to Cameron's, beside my phone is there and I still have an hour's wake ahead.

I'm only like 5 minutes away from Cameron's house anyway so I guess I will just go back?

As I turn around I see Cameron running for me with an umbrella.

"What are you doing here" I asked as I'm freezing standing out side.

" It started pouring down rain so I thought about you, maybe you might need help" He said smiling

"You need more help than I do" pointing out he is still in his underwear with no shoes on.

I slowly take off my shirt that's not as wet as his body and slide it over his head.

I take the umbrella from his hand and pull him closer so we're face to face.

" I love you" as I lean in and kiss him slowly still feeling embarrassed from what happened at his house.

" I love you so much I will even give up my clothes for your health" I look into Cameron's beautiful eyes and pull him into a deep hug.

" Well I love you so much I will give p my health just to make sure your ok" he says looking up at my now blushing face.

I crouch down and hand Cameron the umbrella while pointing at my back telling him to jump on with a big smile on my face.

He gladly takes the umbrella and jumps on, as we're walking to Cams home (well me walking to Cams house with Cameron on my back)

As we walk up to his front door I finally put Cam back on the ground.

We walk in and sit right down on to the couch, I reach over and grab his hand dragging him closer to me putting his head on my chest as we decide to lay down.

We sat there a little while until Cam got up and left for his room.

"What are you doing?" I lay on the couch in confusion.

"Come here and find out" he laughs

I decide to get up from the softest place I ever been and drag myself into Cameron's room.

As I walk in I stand in the door way with shock as Cameron is laying in his bed almost naked.

He looks at me and smiles" come cuddle with me"

I stand there and smile as I start stripping into my underwear and jumping into bed with Cameron.

I found the new softest place in the world, in Cameron's arms on his bed.

We lay in silence for a few minutes until I realized Cameron fell asleep.

I sit up and give Cameron a kiss on his fore head and whisper in his ear" I love you and I always will"

I settle back into Cameron's arms and fall asleep with the true person I love.