Chapter 9

Cameron's (pov)

Omg, I can't believe he saw my....... tip......

As I a stand there looking into the bathroom mirror between my fingers with my hands and my head.

Will he still love me?

Will he hate me now?

All the questions are stressing me out even more now.

I decide to walk out of the bathroom and walk strait to my but room. But for that to happen I have to run through the hallway that passes the living room.

As I'm running to my room a realize Nash isn't on the couch no more!

I stop right in front of the living room a push my head the the passage that goes into the living room so I can see if Nash is still here.

It was really quite. Something in very wrong I decide to creep into the living just incase he is around the corner but no one else was here.

I'm all by myself again.

Nashs (pov)

As I'm walking home, I was wondering if Cameron even noticed if I was gone. I left a note saying I can't stay in a place that is making me feel uncomfortable right now. The note is on the fridge, he always eats when his sad and depressed so I put it in a place I know he will find it.

As I start walking I checked my pockets to make sure I had everything.... I didn't. My phone was gone!

I stoped in the middle of the sidewalk, thinking to myself if I should go back and get it.

I will just pick it up later once the dust settles between us, I start walking home again.

I can't believe that I saw Cameron's dick.....tip....

I can't believe we kissed. I also can't believe I almost lost my virginity to my best friend