Chapter 9 Kiss Me

"What was his name?"

"I honestly dont remember"

"Camila only introduced him to us like once she kept him such a secret"

"Yeah..but maybe she had her reasons"dinah said

"Well we need to find him"

"How he is in LA"

"Ill find my way"

"The thing that still gets to me is Jake.Camila had told him we were together how could he just do that"

"Lauren you two had broken up and then you were all over Zack remember"

"Zack.."

"What happened to him by the way"

"We just stopped talking.Simple."

"Really?" The younger one asked doubting me

"Yeah"

---------

"Zack im sorry i cant do this"

"Why not you love me dont you?"

"I dont know"

"What do you mean?"he says his eyes dropping their glare

"I love you as a person but i dont love you the way you love me"

"But"

"Im sorry im in love with someone i no longer have"

"Who could love you more than me?"

"Dont push it Zack"

"No,tell me all this time youve been pushin me away and bringing me right back"

"Im sorry"

"Juat tell me and ill leave you alone Lauren"

"I cant"

"Why?does this person even exist?"

"Yes she does!"

"She?"

"Im in love with Camila Zack i love her with all my heart but shes forgotten about me"

"You love Camila?"

"We were in a relationship but out of nowhere she left me"

"Why"

"I dont know"

"I respect your honesty"

"I trust you enough to tell you this Zack please im not in a place to argue.And im so sorry for messing with your feelings but you are a great person and deserve someone better than me"

-----

I layed in my bunk looking at videos. Through everything a camren video pops up. i couldnt help myself so i watched it. it showed lauren and I as more than friends.But ofcourse Luis pops out.Everyone was specticating over him since Lauren and him have been interacting constantly on twitter.It was really getting to me that Lauren would do auch a thing to me.Then again she was single and i was not.I didnt really talk to Jake much.Being with Lauren pushed every feeling i had for Jake down the drain.The truth is i was falling for lauren everytine we had our quick PDA which i enjoyed more than i should.But if it was so wrong she wouldve sopped me at any moment.My thoughts were changing about her and i knew all these dreams werent just dreams, more like glashbacks and Lauren and I were more than just bestfriends.

-----------

We had once again stopped at a hotel and once again i was roomed with Camila i knew things would get awkward specially after all the touchy and i mean touchy moments weve had.If in quick seconds she bursts my body in flames when we are alone i dont know what a whole night would do.Before we went to the hotel we all decided to go get quick snacks i felt really tired so i gave Normani  money to  buy me some chips and extra junk food.I thought all the girls had gotten down but i was wrong as the brown eyed beauty sat next to me.