Chapter 15 Begining

"Camila!Dont!" Dinah said running after me stopping me from getting to the kitchen area

"Dinah please let  go" I said swinging my hand away

"I cant Mila please just let me explain the whole thing to you" she pleaded getting in my way of opening the electronic door

"I dont want to hear anything from you anymore Dinah i cant believe i trusted any of you, you all lied and hid everything from me" 

"No,Camila please"

"Dinah just stop i dont want to hear anything else from you" i said trying to move Dinah once again but failed

"Please just let me explain you want answers right ill give them to you anything you want to know!" she said desperately

"Anything?"

"Anything."

So we walked to the back of the bus i was prepared for all the bad news having only recieved bad news on the back of this fucken bus.

"Ok well what do you want to know apart from everything"

"I want to know why you guys hid the relationship Lauren and I had"it felt weird saying that and the thought of Lauren and I actually being something more than friends fueled my feelings even more

"Well at the time when your accident happened you two were fighting or not together actually"

"Why?"

"Camila i wouldnt know why actually, but i do know you were the one to end it or break it off i really dont know why you would, since you didnt talk much of it to me"

"Me?"

"Yeah,ok well lets keep going after your accident Lauren didnt want to rush into things and since you two were not at the best place in your relationship or friendship she decided she didnt want you to remember about all the pain you two had during your relationship,well thats what she told all of us"

"Why would you guys hide it from me it was my life she just cant decide to hide my life from me"

"Well you have to understand Camila she only wanted you to be happy"

"Happy?She decided to hide a part of my life so i could be happy?"

"Yeah in her own terms and remember only the girls and you two knew about your relationship"

"Wait what?" my pulse began to quicken i could feel my heart almost popping out of my chest

"Yeah you two didnt make it public from what i know"

"Fucken shit"

"What?"

"I kind of told Jake i was in love with Lauren?"

"What?" Dinah said gasping

"Yeah i broke up with him and i just really wanted to tell Lauren how much i cared for her and my true love but I just i dont know what to do now"

"But how did you find those feelings?"

"Well Lauren and I had been messing around if you want to call it that"

"What the hell Camila and you never told me?"

"Well it was a secret and..wait stop questioning me you are supposed to give me answers"

"Ok,ok"

"Ok one more question?"

"Hit me"

"Did Lauren really love me?Like was it noticebale"