chapter 13 Ticking Bombs

"You dont know that"
I said walking off with a smirk.I knew it would drive her crazy.I knew all these dreams werent just dreams but memories.I knew Lauren and I were more than friends.

I just didnt know about Jake.I didnt know how we broke up or what caused it.But hopefully being back in home would help.

Yeah i was getting my hopes up on Lauren and I.Every dream of her and I seemed to complete me. My ignorance towards her had been for a reason.I knew if i spent alot of time with her i wouldnt be able to control myself.But as usual the distance was killing her.My intentions werent to hurt her but what i said about Jake a couple of days hurt her.I was stupid to think that way.I dont feel anything for Jake when im with Lauren and i guess i was desperate at that point..

-----
Finally Miami.As soon as we arrive our family and friends are there to see us.Ofcourse at least Camila and My family.I hug my parents then my siblings having missed them soo much.After i finish hugging i see my group member hanging onto her boyfriend while he holds a buquet of roses he probably got her.

"Lauren arent you going to say goodbye to Camila?" My dad asks

"I already did,can we just go home im really tired"

Luis:Are you finally here beautiful?

Lauren: Yeah, finally

Luis:I cant wait to see you ive missed you

Lauren:Me too i said hoping to see him the next day

"Ill get your bags" my dad says as i begin to walk to the front of the familiar house

As soon as i enter the home i run to my room upstairs the fragrance of the house brought comfort to my body.I open my bedroom door expecting it to be isolated as i left it.But there he is the curly haired boy.Luis.He is holding a buquet of roses with a smirk so adorable not to fall in love with.

"Hi" he says as he stands beside my bed

"Hi" i nearly whisper

"I missed you"

"I missed you too"i reply as i walk to him and hug him.

"Hopefully we can spend alot of time together"

"Do you think 3 days is enough?"

"Id love more time but i dont think i could fall more for you in 3 days than i already have Lauren,

"I hope you know im really into you"

"I know" i said as i hung on to his neck our bodies pressed together.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Wake up princess"i hear a voice

"Mhm no five more"

"Fine ill wake you up" i hear as i feel lips pressed onto my cheek

i quickly open my eyes

"Hi Jake"I say as i hug him

"Hi,i know we didnt really get to talk yesterday when you arrived and i know we need to talk but i want to take you out"

"Ok,but there will be talking" i said

As i got ready i heard familiar voices coming from downstairs.I run down to finally see the familiar face of my bestfriend.Marielle.

"Kaks!"

"Oh my god ive missed you so much"i practically screamed jumping on her

"I think ive missed you more"she said as we finally let go