My Guy Dilemma...Sergio vs. Jason

ROSE'S POV 

We walk into Charlotte Russe and immediately start falling in love with each item we touch.

Lily goes off towards the jewelry, Hailey heads straight towards the blouses, and I always get pulled into the direction of pencil skirts and anything black. 

I don't really need anything, but I find this cute black lacy pencil skirt that I end up buying.

We head into  our last store, before meeting up with the guys, that's right Forever 21.

We try millions of outfits on, till' I buy a black tank top. Hailey buys of course yet another loose blue tank top with some white distressed shorts. Lily ends up buying a white loose/flowy  blouse and faded distressed short-shorts as well, all together a very Boho look.

In the 8th grade we discovered our true looks, I'm a  mature dresser and I wear a lot of black. Lils is all about Boho, she wears white,beige, and anything loose and flowy. Now Hailey is undecided, she wears all types of clothes. I guess you can say she has her own style/look.

As were paying, I can tell Lils and Hails are getting hungry. I decide before we go meet up with the guys we should get a pretzel and ICEE's.

"Rose! Rose! Rose! Hey Rose!" Says Jason frantically while his cheeks turn rosy, and he gets a glisten in his eyes.

"Oh, hi Jason." I reply with a wide grin.

Jason is one of the most hottest and popular guys at our school, he's a football player and he plays baseball.

As I'm retrieving my salted pretzel and blue,mixed with red, ICEE from the cashier; I notice Lily and Hailey laughing their asses off.

How embarassing, but I don't mind.

Sure Jason's cute and all, but in all honesty I'm interested in someone else already. Sergio.

Jason says goodbye and I tell him I'll see him later.

Lily, Hailey, and I walk over to a near bench and sit.

"What was all that about?" Asks Lily while wriggling her eyebrows, and giggling.

"Oh you mean checking out Antonio every five secs. while talking to him? No, wait that was you!" I remark, with a laugh.

" Hey hey, let's get to the point here. Jason likes you, why didn't you get at that?" Questions Hails in a serious face.

We burst out laughing because of how she asked that.

"I've been meaning to mention this, I'm some what interested in Sergio." I finish saying with a small hint of a blush, which is rare because I usually never blush.

"ALVAREZ! WTF, since when!" Blurts out Lily all loud.

Seriously this chick is WAY too loud sometimes! "Lily! Stop screaming or the whole mall will hear our discussion." I say with my eyes piercing blue eyes, giving her a signal to cool it.

"Since when?" Asks Hailey absent minded.

As I tell them the whole story, the memory plays into my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the last week of school, and Sergio and his friends were sitting at our table. 

Sergio and I started talking, and texting. Then it came to a new level when we took a trip to Knott's.

It was a school occasion, and Hailey, Lily, and I were placed into different groups and buses.