Reckless

LILY'S POV

Jason and I sit down to watch a baseball game, and then he pulls me in for a kiss.

I kiss him back without a second glance, and run my hands under his shirt roaming his abs.

I stop to take a breathe and he starts kissing my neck up until he reaches my jaw.

We stand up when the game is finished, he holds my hand and leads me to his car.

We drive to my house and it all becomes too intimate for my liking.

Wait what am I going to tell Rose! Hold up I don't like Jason, I like John? Where's my man?

I wake up with sweat beads running along my forehead.

Oh it was all a dream. What a relief, but why was I dreaming of Jason? I already have John.

Speaking of John, we've exchanged numbers and I fell asleep texting him last night.
He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet, but we barely met each other last week.

Were meeting up soon, back to the dream.
I go through everything that happened and decide to give Hailey a call.

She picks up within the first ring,"Hailey?"

"Who do you think it is?" Hailey replies, irritated.

I tell her all that took place in my dream.

"Whore! You have John and now you're dreaming of Rose's boyfriend Jason?" She screams through her phone.

"No! I don't like Jason, and I have no clue why I dreamt of him but I feel nothing for him. I like John, and I'm nervous to tell Rose about the dream but I think I need to tell her." I say back with a heavy sigh.

"I'll tell her, but I don't really know how she's going to react." Hailey says, nervously.

"Shit. Just tell her, I'll feel more guilty if she doesn't know. Bye Hails, and thanks." I say.

"Bye Lils, and it's okay I'm sure she'll understand." Hailey says, and hangs up.

I doubt Rose will understand, because I can barely comprehend my dream.

Trust me I know one thing though, I like John.

I get a text from John,"good morning gorgeous."
He's so cute, and I really like him! After Anthony it's hard to trust someone new, but I feel like John won't break my heart if I let him. I trust John.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAILEY'S POV

I hang up, and before calling Rose I open a new message from Cam.

It says,"good morning love, can I visit you?" I text him back saying,"aw morning babe, and sure."

After last week Cam and I have gotten closer day by day.

We've been together for a week, and I know it'll be longer than that.

He's the best and he's given up his old ways. By this I mean, he isn't with a new girl every week. I'm his only girl now.

I dial Rose's number and she picks up a few seconds after.

"Hello?" Rose answers.

"Hey Rose, it's Hailey." I answer back.

"Oh sorry I didn't check who it was. What's up Hails?" She says.

"Well.." I tell her all about Lily's dream and Rose cuts in before I get to explain how Lily doesn't like Jason it was just a dream.