Chapter 3

Harry's POV

"Hey douchebag I'm back, get in here" Zayn called from down the hall.

"I may be a douchebag but at least I'm not pussy whipped!" I countered while entering the kitchen. Zayn and Lucy have been together for 6 months now and they're inseparable. Yeah Lucy's hot but her voice is annoying as shit.

"Just because your scared of commitment doesn't mean I have to be."

"Why the fuck are you talking about commitment? you're barely a sophomore in college. There are so many hotter girls out there."

"What ever Haz...I guess I won't tell you about Lucy's new roommate and she's a hot one." Is he trying to set me up?

"Zayn, don't tell me your trying to set me up with this chick?"

"She wouldn't go for you anyways so just forget about it." he laughed."What we really need to focus on is this party, did you buy the kegs?"

"I'm not stupid Zayn, of course I got them. And I can get any girl I want, I mean look at me!"

"And they say I'm vein." he laughed.

.............................................................

"Shut the fuck up, I could beat you at beer pong any day, you just got lucky last time." Last friday Niall won Louis at beer pong and Louis still hasn't let it go, which is stupid because both Louis and Niall are shit at beer pong.

"Keep telling your self that mate." I interfered . "Me, Zayn, and Liam could crush both of you at beer pong." Now the other guys get in on harassing poor Niall and Lou, which honestly is my favorite thing to do. Well besides sex of course.

I turn to see Lucy approaching...But who is that beauty behind her?Could that be her new roommate? Fuck, Zayn wasn't kidding when he said she was hot.

"Okay guys this is Amelia...Amelia this is Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, and you've already met Zayn." Amelia...the name suits her. Innocent yet seductive.

"Hey Amelia, good to see you again " Niall said.

I'm quick to look at Niall. How the fuck does he know her? Did he already call dibs?

"Wait you guys know eachother? " Lucy said taking the exact word out of my mouth.

"Yeah! Niall helped me find my dorm " Even her voice is sexy...the way her lips move...

"And what did you get in return Niall?" Of course Lou would have to take an innocent situation and make it sexual. Well so would I but I wouldn't say it out loud. Right now I'm just listening.

"Fuck off Louis." Niall shouted over the loud music.

I couldn't help but stare. Amelia has long brunette hair that lays perfectly along her chest. A thin but curvy figure. Her eyes...Damn you could get lost in the ocean blue color. She is all around gorgeous. And don't get me started on her lips. I could already imagine what they would look like wrapped around my dic...

"Harry if you stare any longer, you might as well take a photo." Lucy said. I could feel myself blush but I recover quickly.

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled.

"So where are you from Lia?" Might as well get to know her, right?

She hesitates, as if thinking of what to say. There's something strange about this girl, I can feel it.

"Ummm...uhh...i-im from Sylmar, just an hour away f-from here actually." Sylmar, that name seems familiar, but why?

"Lia are you okay, you look extremely pale" Zayn asked bending down to look into her eyes.

"Uhh yeah, I just really need to get out of here." She sounds terrified.

"Okay I'll take you back to the dorms" Lucy offers.

"No no it's alright, I just need to take a walk." Amelia says leaving the house.

"Hey Lucy what's up with your roommate? Shes hot and all but she seems kindof off." Liam asks.

" I have no clue." We'll no shit, Lucy probably doesn't even know Amelia's last name.

Seeing Amelia act so strangely tonight only boosted my curiousity.

"Did you even try to get to know her lucy? " I remarked coldly.

"How could I ... I mean first Amelia sees Zayn naked, then she barely speaks to me while getting ready for the party, and now she runs off."

We all burst out laughing. "I feel bad for Amelia, anyone whos seen Zayn naked must be scarred mentally." Louis joked.

"Shut the fuck up" Zayn yelled.

"Its not funny! what if there's something seriously wrong with this chick." Lucy adds.

"Then its up to us to figure out what it is." I interject.